Flash HabboH - We're back! - R63B - Stable - Dedicated Hosted - DDoS Protected - Free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
331zvie.gif

HabboH - We're back!

Hello all, Jeff here. After a few years of being away from the Habbo Retro scene, I've decided to come back and reopen one of my old hotels. HabboH was around in 2011/2012 where we averaged 1000+ online daily. I also ran Habbz Hotel and iHab which both averaged 100+ online.

I'm returning to Habbo Retros because I miss the fun that I used to have running a server. I miss always chatting with someone new everyday. I miss working on the server constantly developing and adding new features.

Since I've been out of the Retro world for a little while, HabboH, right now, is not too special from any other PlusEMU server. I'm running ShockCMS 2.2 with a few small edits. However in time, as I relearn how to develop things and create new content, HabboH will become progressively better and better each and every day.

Features:

-R63B with latest SWFs and PlusEMU
-Hosted by a powerful offshore Dedicated Server
-Very Stable
-DDoS Protected
-Good, full catalog
-Hiring Staff
-Free VIP
-Events
-50k Credits on Sign up

Coming Soon:
Radio
Forum
Customs in our Catalog
Custom CMS
Custom version of PlusEMU

I don't believe in the whole "pay and get VIP" deal. This is just a game, after all. So I will NEVER ask you to pay for VIP or items in the hotel.

What are you waiting for? Join today!

Screen shots:

a0b5p1.png

2uj6zqp.png

8zh8na.png

2w6exd4.png

2urazrb.png

15wnype.png

27xmopg.png

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I appreciate that you attempted to transition from the regular hotel, layout wise but it looks horrid. The colors are too bland, and overused and everything just feels off track. Also, "We're back", usually identifies the hotel closed over pettiness in the past.

Never the less, goodluck seems like a decent hotel

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Doesn't look bad, not so much keen on the template design but It's all about IN-GAME so doesn't really mater.I don't know why people stopped with the old generic Habbo Theme, sure it was over used but if you ask me It's still your best option.Every retro has pretty much the same CLIENT so why even care if the web-site matches too?
Rest of the things that you've mentioned on the list have been seen so many times that they have become default for EVERY retro.

Overall, looks alright and It's great that you've decided to re-open such old retro for the sake of old users and friends i hope you all re-unite sometime in the future.

*On a side note
Habboh never peaked 1 000 that's a lie right there, so why even bother with your thread if It's based on lies?
Only hotels that maybe peaked 1 000 in that time period were ( not 100% sure on this )
Bubbo, Zap, Fresh, HabboK(Habview later on) and maybe Blah ( Doubt it ).

Best of luck with your retro, hope It'll last.

Last edited:

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Thank you all for your kind comments.

The reason HabboH closed before was because my partner Dan had just decided one day to not renew our server hosting. I was unable to fund it to keep it open myself so we had to close. This time it's being funded out of my pocket directly (and I have a steady job now, whereas then I did not) so I plan on making the hotel last as long as I possibly can. It'll probably be a little difficult once we grow because I don't offer paid VIP memberships and things of that nature, but I don't think that it's fair to those that can't pay for VIP to not get access to certain things. I've never believed in giving unfair advantages just because some people can pay to have things.

However I still want VIP to be something that is worked for and not just handed out to everyone. This is why VIP on HabboH will now be given out as prizes for events as well as given to our most active users, that way everyone gets a fair chance of becoming a VIP and getting access to special features, all while helping the community by participating in events and being active. :)

And @Wicked - you're right. I may have told a little white lie and exaggerated my 1000+ comment a bit, however HabboH did certainly have a very large, active player base. I suppose a more accurate number would be 700-800 online, and that number is not exaggerated.

And more back on topic; I will be releasing a special rares section in the catalog a little later today that will last for only a few weeks as way of saying thank you for players either returning to HabboH or as a welcome gift to those that would like to join us.

I apologize for the rather bland and tacky website. I'm currently testing new styles and things out - I just wanted something to get the hotel going in the right direction! :)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
So you got a good user peak and closed down yet you opened this thread today?

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
No you opened the thread today which means you must of opened the hotel today and then close the hotel today?
No, I don't get where you are getting that from.

HabboH existed 5 years ago and back then is when we averaged 700-800 online.
I decided to reopen it again, now I'm trying to create a new player base and also hopefully get some of our old members back (Though that seems to be a long shot)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I never heard of HabboH, and I been in the scene for 7 years.
I remember, Hableet, HabPlus, Fatal, Fresh, Zap, and others never heard of HabboH.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Never heard of HabboH, you definitely didn't get near 600-700 let alone 1000+ and probably got under 50 users daily. Dunno why lying is such a big trend among people playing retros. Seeing as your lying about your passed achievements, I doubt your hotel will go anywhere. Goodluck anyway lol.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Never heard of HabboH, you definitely didn't get near 600-700 let alone 1000+ and probably got under 50 users daily. Dunno why lying is such a big trend among people playing retros. Seeing as your lying about your passed achievements, I doubt your hotel will go anywhere. Goodluck anyway lol.

I most certainly did get 700-800 online. March of 2011 through at least July 2011. Please don't make assumptions. Thanks.

And HabboH most certainly was around in the past 7 years. We were consistently in the Top 5 of thehabbos.org back in the day. There is no reason to lie about how successful my hotel was in the past, what does that help with now?

I don't want to see any more of these types of comments in my thread. Thanks.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Been around atleast 10 years don't remember any "HabboH" getting over 500 online.. Anyway good luck with the hotel, cms needs some work.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I most certainly did get 700-800 online. March of 2011 through at least July 2011. Please don't make assumptions. Thanks.

And HabboH most certainly was around in the past 7 years. We were consistently in the Top 5 of thehabbos.org back in the day. There is no reason to lie about how successful my hotel was in the past, what does that help with now?

I don't want to see any more of these types of comments in my thread. Thanks.
Show a single screenshot of any of these feats you claim to have, I'm sure you would have them considering how proud of your past you seem to be.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Show a single screenshot of any of these feats you claim to have, I'm sure you would have them considering how proud of your past you seem to be.
Surely if I had just closed the hotel a week ago I would have some. Unfortunately over the span of 5 years I've purchased new computers...

However I will share the youtube video I made advertising the hotel when we first opened. You can see in that video that there are over 100+ online. And it wasn't long before we had a much larger player base.

Now - I'm done talking about the past. Any more comments that are not related directly to the hotel at this current time, or that are not constructive criticism will be removed. Thanks.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Surely if I had just closed the hotel a week ago I would have some. Unfortunately over the span of 5 years I've purchased new computers...

However I will share the youtube video I made advertising the hotel when we first opened. You can see in that video that there are over 100+ online. And it wasn't long before we had a much larger player base.

Now - I'm done talking about the past. Any more comments that are not related directly to the hotel at this current time, or that are not constructive criticism will be removed. Thanks.
Hello Jeff, does green still moderate HabboH?
And, oh...PhoenixPHP

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
It's okay
I like how you have edited the index.
Not too kean on the rest though.

Good luck anyway.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
It's okay
I like how you have edited the index.
Not too kean on the rest though.

Good luck anyway.
Thank you. We are in the process of making a new CMS that will be released in a few days. Right now it's stock Shock 2.2

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thank you. We are in the process of making a new CMS that will be released in a few days. Right now it's stock Shock 2.2
Released? or added to the website and put in production usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread