Flash HabboH - We're back! - R63B - Stable - Dedicated Hosted - DDoS Protected - Free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
I'm sorry, added to our website to be used for us. It's a heavy edit of a RevCMS skin that's already made.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Did another youtube search, here's a video of us with over 350+ online (tough to see it, but that's what it says)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Did another youtube search, here's a video of us with over 350+ online (tough to see it, but that's what it says)
How do we not know,

That you are the real jeff and that you just bought the domain cause it expired.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
How do we not know,

That you are the real jeff and that you just bought the domain cause it expired.
Compare my voice to the original video? I'm not sure.

I've created a new video here;

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Compare my voice to the original video? I'm not sure.

I've created a new video here;
Why are you posing as someone you're not? should be your real account, post that video on your original account and I'll believe that you owned this 'HabboH' hotel you're so boastful about. If I read this in the next few days and your reply is "I've lost my password" or "I don't remember my email" "I changed accounts because of ___" then you're just a fraud trying to take credit for something you're irrelevant in.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Why are you posing as someone you're not? should be your real account, post that video on your original account and I'll believe that you owned this 'HabboH' hotel you're so boastful about. If I read this in the next few days and your reply is "I've lost my password" or "I don't remember my email" "I changed accounts because of ___" then you're just a fraud trying to take credit for something you're irrelevant in.
Jesus christ what is it with you people? I will post the video that account for fucks sake.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
If you can't tell its the same person speaking from the two videos you're an idiot. I have to create a whole new video just for you because the most recent one I uploaded did not save to my PC. So I will do that when I have time.

And I actually do not remember the email I used for OrkIsCrazy so I'm currently trying to get help from google on what my options are. I know the channel username/password however of course with googles new bullshit it's by email so I'm seeking advice from their help forum.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
If you can't tell its the same person speaking from the two videos you're an idiot. I have to create a whole new video just for you because the most recent one I uploaded did not save to my PC. So I will do that when I have time.

And I actually do not remember the email I used for OrkIsCrazy so I'm currently trying to get help from google on what my options are. I know the channel username/password however of course with googles new bullshit it's by email so I'm seeking advice from their help forum.
Nahhhh I wanna see you post the same video, not a new one. Goodluck getting the account haha.

Axe

Mar 13, 2016
Thought I'd give the hotel a try, few tweaks needed here and there, such as the Room Promo/Event has a transparent background so you really can't see the writing. The staff are nice, active - they don't sit there and AFK all the time, they actually make a conversation with you. Pretty decent hotel, if I must say.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014

Don't worry he likes to hate, I can tell you have the same voice.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Don't worry he likes to hate, I can tell you have the same voice.
Haha thanks. But just to please him I'll figure out how to get access to the old channel and please him. In the mean time he can look at a video of ArberMS on that channel and see that my email address is in a video and is more than welcome to send me an email and I will gladly reply back on it to prove legitimacy.

@Xylo at 1:10 in this video there is an email listed. Go ahead and email me on that email.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Haha thanks. But just to please him I'll figure out how to get access to the old channel and please him. In the mean time he can look at a video of ArberMS on that channel and see that my email address is in a video and is more than welcome to send me an email and I will gladly reply back on it to prove legitimacy.

@Xylo at 1:10 in this video there is an email listed. Go ahead and email me on that email.
Yes, HabboH was a success I see the same voices. Goodluck

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Xylo stop with the bullshit.
I can tell you have the same voice, Goodluck!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015

Emailed ya x

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
Dude is on dick for what? If you don't believe him then why waste your time arguing??

Purid33

Aug 31, 2015
I remeber HabboH, though it didn't ever average more than 150+ users. I believe it was running around when R59-R61 was the popular revisions. It was definitely a top 5 hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread