Habbo Retro Help

Krizhtian

Jul 20, 2016
Hello! I recently met an error I do not know how to fix, when trying to start up my Emulator (GTE) I get: connecting to database: Failed..
'' unable to conect to any of the specified MySQL hosts '' Please, I really dont know what I have done to get this error :)

My skype is: Guakable (if its easier to help me over skype)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hello! I recently met an error I do not know how to fix, when trying to start up my Emulator (GTE) I get: connecting to database: Failed..
'' unable to conect to any of the specified MySQL hosts '' Please, I really dont know what I have done to get this error :)

My skype is: Guakable (if its easier to help me over skype)
Setup the configuration correctly.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
If you're using xampp is your apache and mysql turned on in the control panel?
Also make sure your config.php and config.ini have the correct database name.
Your emu isn't connecting for one of these two reasons.

Krizhtian

Jul 20, 2016
If you're using xampp is your apache and mysql turned on in the control panel?
Also make sure your config.php and config.ini have the correct database name.
Your emu isn't connecting for one of these two reasons.
I'm not using XAMPP no, I use external desktop which has navicat, my emu and etc. And my site wont connect at all, the people over at HostSavor said I was receiving a "layer 7 attack" but to me it doesnt make sense that anyone would attack such a small retro for such a long time

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
I'm not using XAMPP no, I use external desktop which has navicat, my emu and etc. And my site wont connect at all, the people over at HostSavor said I was receiving a "layer 7 attack" but to me it doesnt make sense that anyone would attack such a small retro for such a long time
Is your database details correct in both config.php and ini? Do you even have an sql database imported in navicat?

Krizhtian

Jul 20, 2016
Is your database details correct in both config.php and ini? Do you even have an sql database imported in navicat?
Yes. Everything should be fine, as I have been using my retro up until this happened. But if anyone could help me, or just take a look via teamviewer that would be much appriciated, as I do not have that much knowledge about this.

Users who are viewing this thread