treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Good morning everyone!

I've been seeing a large amount of people requesting various files, programs, tools, scripts, etc.

I realize that some of the well known files, programs, and tools for Habbo retros are not so easy to find as they should be. Over the past few years a majority of the file hosting sites that were used in the past have either closed, changed their terms of service, or have just purged the links that were once the many helpful downloads here on Devbest.

Well I'm here to bring you easier to access links to various Habbo retro files!

This first release is going to be actual programs, tools, and software that I think would be most useful to a new user. None of these programs are my own creation and the proper credits go to their respective proprietors.

In this first bundle that I intend to release you will find the following:
  • A fully functional and feature packed copy of AS3 Sorcerer.
  • The automatic furni fixer tool.
  • The easy furni editor tool.
  • Habbo SQL Maker.
  • A copy of Navicat Premium.
Link:

If there are any other files, programs, tools, etc that you would like to see re-released just leave a comment or send me a pm!
I intend to re-release all the files that I have, I just want to organize them and bundle them into comprehensive packages.

Again, if you want to thank anyone thank the actual creators of these programs.

Enjoy my friends! ^.^

Edit: For some reason the link was broken, it should be okay now.

Last edited:

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Truly amazing, nice to see somebody is finally helping the community.
I'm trying my best! Still learning a lot myself though. If theres anything else thats been lost with time let me know and I'll try to get a link put back up!

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
@treebeard
You should look at doing other packs, like CMS packs and RevCMS skin packs.
You could gauge a lot of interest doing so!

Users who are viewing this thread