[Dev] CookieMS- Secure, light-weight, scratch, fast. [PHP/OOP/R63+]

How are you finding this development?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
no i mean so users can press a + and - on the catalogue when the wanna buy somthink
Think that's the emulator, cookie is coding one but its an rp cuz he mean.

I jokes ofcourse ( lies )

Loving the new sexy design on the cms!

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Sorry for dead updates. Iv'e been away from the computer for a little while due to some issues at the hood. :lol:
Development is paused (yes, again)

jares

Apr 12, 2012
OFT: Woop! Thread Approved?
OT: Is it still going to be multi support? Like Baal, Juggernaut, Phoenix, Butterfly, Rev, etc.

Juggernaut EMU is not released to the public. Only one hotel has it, and that's Habbo ELITE.

chrishacked

Aug 1, 2012
Juggernaut EMU is not released to the public. Only one hotel has it, and that's Habbo ELITE.
ermm...Why does Habbo Elite have so much stuff...Since Zap has over 1000+ users..And Habbo Elite currently has only 30...It's actually funny :p

jares

Apr 12, 2012
ermm...Why does Habbo Elite have so much stuff...Since Zap has over 1000+ users..And Habbo Elite currently has only 30...It's actually funny :p

Habbo ELITE is a new hotel, we peak @ 288 online during the day, and 30-100 at night.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Updates (Important)

So yeah, ive been gone for a while, i know. But im back as i normally was! This development is still on and will be completed soon. But lets look at some new features...

- Plugins
CookieMS now offers a plugin system that will manage all plugins in a way that will be fast and simple. Some default plugins are already installed so if your wanting ot see how the system works, i documented how it works in a folder.

- Database backuper
CookieMS also provides an option in the housekeeping to backup the database, however, in your configuration you will have an option for the database backuper to be automated so it will back up the database x times per x

Besides what was mentioned above, not much has been done since ive been away from the computer alot (private reasons, dont ask :p).
So hi devbest o/

chrishacked

Aug 1, 2012
Updates (Important)

So yeah, ive been gone for a while, i know. But im back as i normally was! This development is still on and will be completed soon. But lets look at some new features...

- Plugins
CookieMS now offers a plugin system that will manage all plugins in a way that will be fast and simple. Some default plugins are already installed so if your wanting ot see how the system works, i documented how it works in a folder.

- Database backuper
CookieMS also provides an option in the housekeeping to backup the database, however, in your configuration you will have an option for the database backuper to be automated so it will back up the database x times per x

Besides what was mentioned above, not much has been done since ive been away from the computer alot (private reasons, dont ask :p).
So hi devbest o/
Release a early beta :D

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Are you using a cron job for the database backup system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread