How are you finding this development?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

achtrey

Jul 1, 2012
Wondering why this isn't released yet?
Heres why...

Alright, so i figured instead of saving alot of crap for v2, i'd just rewrite some shizzles and do the stuff planned for v2 in v1. Just so it's a good release ;)
So.. when will this be released? :O

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
Lol, actually can't wait to see this released. Good luck on the final stages and stuff! :)

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
This is The best HabboCMS Look a like CMS you Can Find.
Dont wanna be a bother but if we havent tested this or have used this product this cant be a true or even close to a real statement :[
OT:
Cant wait tell finished product :] then well be able to test it and fix up the bugs ^_^ if it is realesed sorry havent found it lol

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Now that i'm rewriting a few things, i have a small question to be asked.

So, we all know that mostly all hotel owners use the habbo template for their cms.. So, is it worth making a skin system for this cms?
Or should I just continue to keep this as ubercms does, the habbo template?

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I am perssonally used tto revcms way. but id change for you.

~Sent from my LG bobba Model using Tapatalk 2~

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I think a template system would be better as it would be able to compete with RevCMS, people would be able to code their own themes etc.

You should enter this CMS in projects section;

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
I highly doubt it on hold.
Eat my cock :up:
---

Been with a limited account for 3 days. Um, been busy with out side life. I can release it right now, but its a waist since i deleted alot of things, and started to rewrite shit. Therefore, i'm not releasing it right now because all you will get is errors. But it should be released soon.

Just don't flame me for the long development, because RevCMS 3.0 has been in development for quite a while too.
Note, this is a SCRATCH development.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Eat my cock :up:
---

Been with a limited account for 3 days. Um, been busy with out side life. I can release it right now, but its a waist since i deleted alot of things, and started to rewrite shit. Therefore, i'm not releasing it right now because all you will get is errors. But it should be released soon.

Just don't flame me for the long development, because RevCMS 3.0 has been in development for quite a while too.
Note, this is a SCRATCH development.

Why not rather then waiting release something to the community to start off with rather then oh forget 1.0 let me just make it 2.0. You dont make a cms and make 1.0 then 2.0 You build off whats 1.0 then make 1.2, 1.5. 1.7, Ect. This has been in dev long enough I am still waiting on this for you to prove me wrong last time it was oh my mum deleted the files! but I doubt it is just a bunch of bull shit. Also if you do release it I apologize as you have proved me wrong how ever seems pretty much fake to me. Rev made its way from 0.8 ect and released till it hit 1.9.9 then they went to 3.0 You start with something little to something big. Also DONT EVEN TRY TO COMPARE YOUR SELF TO REV!

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Why not rather then waiting release something to the community to start off with rather then oh forget 1.0 let me just make it 2.0. You dont make a cms and make 1.0 then 2.0 You build off whats 1.0 then make 1.2, 1.5. 1.7, Ect. This has been in dev long enough I am still waiting on this for you to prove me wrong last time it was oh my mum deleted the files! but I doubt it is just a bunch of bull shit. Also if you do release it I apologize as you have proved me wrong how ever seems pretty much fake to me. Rev made its way from 0.8 ect and released till it hit 1.9.9 then they went to 3.0 You start with something little to something big. Also DONT EVEN TRY TO COMPARE YOUR SELF TO REV!
I'm only releasing one build. I don't like habbo anymore, there is more to do out there. And, i'm only comparing the time issue to rev, Not it's coding. I'm sure you know that revcms will deffo smoke CookieMS.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I'm only releasing one build. I don't like habbo anymore, there is more to do out there. And, i'm only comparing the time issue to rev, Not it's coding. I'm sure you know that revcms will deffo smoke CookieMS.
I'm sure because you will upload your files to a web host, without backing them up again at the end of development, and on release day..And basically say "Well I have to start over, my web host deleted all my files"

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
I'm sure because you will upload your files to a web host, without backing them up again at the end of development, and on release day..And basically say "Well I have to start over, my web host deleted all my files"
It's on my xampp on my private computer. Now get off my thread you racist<3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread