How are you finding this development?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Updates
Back to the dev, plugin manager is now done :)...
All plugins will be managed via housekeeping :)

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Updates
Some real good progress on the all seeing eye so far! Finished some main things for the hk as in news and stuff... But i have also finished the banning system 100% plus the maintenance system 100% so things are really coming along smooth.
I will supply some images once i get home. This is a post off my iPod at dunkin donuts xDD Keep in touch :3

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
Updates
Some real good progress on the all seeing eye so far! Finished some main things for the hk as in news and stuff... But i have also finished the banning system 100% plus the maintenance system 100% so things are really coming along smooth.
I will supply some images once i get home. This is a post off my iPod at dunkin donuts xDD Keep in touch :3

Nice update, stay safe on this development, don't allow security exploits, patch 'em cause I'm loving this release.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Cookie do you plan on a release soon or will this be a long term development ?
The release is very soon. :) 
So, i decided to make the hk into a wordpress theme since it works best with all browsers :)

achtrey

Jul 1, 2012
I really hope you'll manage to finish this off and release it, this looks sooo sick and I don't want this project to end up like the other ones which got deleted!
Best of luck cookie, looking forward to seeing this on the forums! :)

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Not much updates since i have been busy, but i am promising my self that i can release this by the 26th becuase on the 30th i start to leave for vacationing (even though i have like 1 more month untill school is back). But let me think..:
Oh yeah,
- Plugin manager is done. You can now install plugins over the housekeeping. And unzip them in the housekeeping too (thanks to iTes0)
- Client is up and running.
- I looked through ever page of code, and filtered out variables easily by using somehting like rev used ( filter($GETblahh) which is X($getw.e); works for the posts to :). (X = EXTERMINATE) lol.

Multi-database compatibilty is now to the fullest. here are the emulators i have successfully tested on:
- Hang Glider
- UberEMU
- Phoenix 3.8.1
- Butterfly
- InfobusEMU
- WinEMU
- Baal
----------
I'll be testing some more emulators today so :p.

Almost forgot:
The cms now has an option for database driver types. It can connect via MySQL database types OR PDO database types :')
Greetz.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
What about index? I went on the test siye and it was all fucked up

Also nice can't wait for this to come out. Since it is compatible with butterfly I might use this over rev

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
What about index? I went on the test siye and it was all fucked up

Also nice can't wait for this to come out. Since it is compatible with butterfly I might use this over rev
Index is fudged becuase i deleted the language file by accident and lost the index image :p Should be getting fixed now.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Ok. Nice one. Are you planning to add Vault/Lottery for future releases?
Plugins/widgets being added right now:
- Lotto
- Crack le vault
- Richest users
- User of the day
- VIP of the day
- Online shop (buy rares with a special currency)
-----------
In my client i replaced shells with dollar bills so that is my special currency :p/
Ill release my habbo.swf later on if anyone wants it (phoenix, uber bfly compat)

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
AMG GIMMIE! Is the client working? Or could you gives us image. Also what have done on the housekeeping/What have you started.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
AMG GIMMIE! Is the client working? Or could you gives us image. Also what have done on the housekeeping/What have you started.
Client is indeed up, you will have to re-register due to a db reset. 
EDIT: Also starting on the in-gmae hablets now (news in client, credits page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread