• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
KT09JP35qGMz.png

Overlook
CookieMS is a simple and light weight cms. Even though this cms is Habbo related, it is still professional and a great cms. The cms is being developed by me, CookieMonsta, and i am proud to be making my first ever scratch cms. CookieMS is built for R63+ based habbo emulators and has multi-database compatibility. The cms includes (and is recommended to use) the legendary habbo theme fully packed with awesome features.

Features
  • Super light weight.
  • Quick register.
  • Habbo index
  • Newest me.php with original news box.
  • Habbo password reseter.
  • Groups.
  • Homes.
  • Quick menu.
  • Web store.
  • Habbo search.
  • Tags system.
  • Transactions page.
  • Habbo identity.
Tech Features
  • Easy, fast configuration.
  • Web installer for the noobs.
  • Auto database injector.
  • Database backuper scheduled at a configured time.
  • Neat error system. (links not found and php/sql errors.)
  • Easy directory navigation.
  • Template system.
  • Custom built webbuild. (thanks to AmirZ)
  • Custom habbo-imaging script for badges. (maybe users outfits too?)
  • Multi-emulator compatibility based on configuration.
  • Clean banning system.
  • Maintenance system like habbo.com.
  • Proper grammar. (i try to, lulz)
  • Page caching.
Total Completion
60%

Update Logs
PHP:
#Update 7/8/2012 -
Added the age limit to the quick register.
Created Habbo identity page.
You can now create more users on an email.
Facebook login is in the makings.

#Update 7/9/2012 -
Created wordfilter maker in housekeeping.

#Update 7/10/2012 -
Cleaned up code.
Created group form.

#Update 7/11/2012 -
Created refferal system.
Created new comments system.
Finshed groups form 100%
Started on group homes and habbo homes.
Development Images

qsNyrKtFnGMz.png

qsNWED2QnGMz.png

uqHUe3qXnGMz.png

0TLxLf1foGMz.png

gdCrJXZnoGMz.png

05TZ3NlwoGMz.png
Gn2M8P45oGMz.png

YE1PKNkEoGMz.png

mqlxqdsNoGMz.png

cLJJBSjVoGMz.png

wj9ckrVdpGMz.png

WV4AWeKkpGMz.png

U2cZkGw2pGMz.png

Wt3dPJbIpGMz.png

8N2WSW1JtGMz.png

uoSe9ZPJ3GMz.png

wBvqOyiA6GMz.png

ewUJj7rNIGMz.png

0lrlL9lYWGMz.png

onNLiW3wCNMz.png

yYGpBhJnCNMz.png

GBasPWe9iVMz.png

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
I like this. I like the house keeping. And the whole id concept. I would reccomend the red housekeeping button opening in a new tag.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Woop, your using the HK, I think you made for Rev! Also glad to see this approved. Also instead of FB LOGIN HERE, could we make so we could put facebook and twitter links there without giving us errors?

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
The house keeping looks amazing, but I don't like it as much as the one that Habbo PHP uses. Habbo PHP... is trully epic.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
HabboPHP Hk looks messy, also there is multiple things on the same page even if there not releated

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
I think so, I don't know many people who use Bflly, Phoenix most people use. I think this is going to be for Phoenix. :) -And hope so

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
In the first ever thread he mentioned it will be compatible with phoenix. So this means RevEMU aswell

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
OFT: Woop! Thread Approved?
OT: Is it still going to be multi support? Like Baal, Juggernaut, Phoenix, Butterfly, Rev, etc.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
Oh that's good. Development thread? Also, will it support achievements, and wired? Possibly user profiles and groups. :p
23496919.jpg

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I notice on the HK screenie that you have a tab called 'pages' does this mean you can create pages on there and it will create a file in your root?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
The house keeping looks amazing, but I don't like it as much as the one that Habbo PHP uses. Habbo PHP... is trully epic.
Would you like me to make a template that looks like the hk that HabboPHP uses? (bootstrap)
Woop, your using the HK, I think you made for Rev! Also glad to see this approved. Also instead of FB LOGIN HERE, could we make so we could put facebook and twitter links there without giving us errors?
Yes, the "FB BUTTON" text is only for now, i will be adding a fb button like habbo.com has.
I notice on the HK screenie that you have a tab called 'pages' does this mean you can create pages on there and it will create a file in your root?
Yes, you will be able to manage your tab content through the housekeeping. Possibly add more pages if i feel it is appropriate.
I think so, I don't know many people who use Bflly, Phoenix most people use. I think this is going to be for Phoenix. :) -And hope so
Im pretty sure the Baal, RevEMU, Phoenix, and Juggernaught all use a phoenix database so i think i'm okay there. But if there is more classes i must make for the emulators, then so be it.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Please provide more code snippets, not a configuration file or a global file. Maybe a class?

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Looking Good Friend Would you be mad if i started a thread for my CMS ;3 Im making lolz JKJKZ
Looking Good Looking Good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread