How are you finding this development?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Update

Well, after all the rewrites I've done, i have to say the cms is ALOT more faster. But besides that, i finished the housekeeping, and alot of simple addons.
Screenies? Nope ^_^, you will see when it's released. ;]

Estimated release date: (mm:dd:yyyy) 9/1/2012 @ about 5:00 PM pacific time. (US)

Readle

Apr 24, 2011
Hey Cookie :), You said (Estimated release date: (mm:dd:yyyy) 9/1/2012 @ about 5:00 PM pacific time. (US))
If this is correct, today is the 1st of the 9th :0 but only 2pm for me... going to be released today?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hey Cookie :), You said (Estimated release date: (mm:dd:yyyy) 9/1/2012 @ about 5:00 PM pacific time. (US))
If this is correct, today is the 1st of the 9th :0 but only 2pm for me... going to be released today?
I think i'll have to wait one more day. I have school today for the first day, and i still need to get a uniform O_O.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Not sure whats with all this wait, to me it seems like a fake or rename and he's a puss to release it then get exposed.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Not sure whats with all this wait, to me it seems like a fake or rename and he's a puss to release it then get exposed.

Agreed, as much as id like this to be released i'm starting to have big doubts and thinking you have only made this development thread for the publicity and the project may not of gotten as popular and anticipated as you liked so you keep dragging it out. Your recent excuse for not releasing this development was pretty pathetic, it doesn't take a whole day to go and get a school uniform and it seems to me you have already made half of the screenies for this project all you have to do is write an update response to this which would take 15 - 45 minutes tops if you were to go into detail. I don't want to sound like a big hater and troll cause id love this to be released it seems like it has so much potential but if you set a release date, a good developer should stick to that date as much as possible and not just write a lame ass excuse every-time they don't meet their own goals.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Stop bullshitting about long development because it has errors or you have to rewrite it or some shit.
You're obviously not putting time to work on this project, just like the rest of you developers.
RevCMS 3.0, it's been like a year but Kryptos does admit he doesn't work on it everyday.

I started my CMS 4 days ago, it has a completed core file, database file, users file, global file, plugin system with an API coded in C#, fast template system, fast class loader, MySQLi and MySQL support, all code uses functions so it only runs when called -- makes the CMS way faster, SSO ticket system, login, register, me, installation system and we're done with the login of a kick ass housekeeping

If you put effort into the project and if you want it done quick, you can get it done quick.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Stop bullshitting about long development because it has errors or you have to rewrite it or some shit.
You're obviously not putting time to work on this project, just like the rest of you developers.
RevCMS 3.0, it's been like a year but Kryptos does admit he doesn't work on it everyday.

I started my CMS 4 days ago, it has a completed core file, database file, users file, global file, plugin system with an API coded in C#, fast template system, fast class loader, MySQLi and MySQL support, all code uses functions so it only runs when called -- makes the CMS way faster, SSO ticket system, login, register, me, installation system and we're done with the login of a kick ass housekeeping

If you put effort into the project and if you want it done quick, you can get it done quick.
+1 Sway

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Meh, I suggest you all forget about this development because I doubt very much they're going to be released.

Probably;
  • Too many exploits
  • My host deleted all the files, sorry
  • Oh no my pc wiped itself.
Or something of the topic, don't wait standing imo.

gcv1998

Apr 16, 2012
I need this CMS out right now i love the ASE its soo good its perfect for my Management needs!!!!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I need this CMS out right now i love the ASE its soo good its perfect for my Management needs!!!!
You want it, Go rip the vbseo admin style..Or this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread