Converting R63 to R63B New UI

AZHotel

Apr 7, 2012
Hey! What's the best way to convert R63 Gte Emu to any stable R63B latest UI emu, Like i'd like to know the structures, scripts, etc and kinda know how there formatted to get a nice idea of what I am doing. All I wanna do is transfer users and possibly rooms. Help please! Thanks :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZHotel

Apr 7, 2012
The best way is delete your whole database and run the r63b database (restart)
Haha, I would do that, but I don't wanna lose my users, I'm just trynna find out what structures will be changed and etc, too lazy to inspect a r63b database and compare it to a r63

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It's actually quite possible but i don't think you have the knowledge for doing so just yet.
Maybe hire a developer to do it for you?It's basically just changing the database's structure you can easily go around users and their rooms.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I believe to transfer everything you probably would have to have some knowledge about Databases and everything in that matter but if you try you might just succeed just create backups!!!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Totally possible, in fact I transfered my whole catalogue over to Roleplay from GTE, I just coded a converter in Java. You can do it with any language but java would be easiest to read/write to files.

AZHotel

Apr 7, 2012
right, my bad.
My converter won't help seeming that its from R63A to Roleplay which is nothing like R63B
mind if you share your converter?
Totally possible, in fact I transfered my whole catalogue over to Roleplay from GTE, I just coded a converter in Java. You can do it with any language but java would be easiest to read/write to files.
use a php convertor script, or offer sulake 10 dollars to do it for you lel
I believe to transfer everything you probably would have to have some knowledge about Databases and everything in that matter but if you try you might just succeed just create backups!!!
wouldn't you have to create php converter scripts n such
It's actually quite possible but i don't think you have the knowledge for doing so just yet.
Maybe hire a developer to do it for you?It's basically just changing the database's structure you can easily go around users and their rooms.
Thank you all for the help, I'll look into hiring a developer who is good at database structures and converting etc.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Thank you all for the help, I'll look into hiring a developer who is good at database structures and converting etc.
$$$ will get the job done son.
you really can't transfer rooms as r63b furnidata ids are different.,it's possible to transfer users.
Not unless you translate your whole catalogue.
Azure comes with database converter scripts.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It's a really easy task, just takes a bit of motivation.

I've updated Phoenix to the new UI before, was going to release it but noticed I used the wrong version of Phoenix.

If you can't find anyone to update the emulator, then just take simpler approaches to generating your own furnidata via your database, and modifying some tables.

Users who are viewing this thread