Recruiting BoostHotel - We're looking for you!

CraigDev

Mar 4, 2018

BoostHotel.co.uk
Boost Hotel are looking for staff members that could take your fancy, keep reading!
Boost Hotel is a new(ish) hotel that hasn't been around for too long now. We have recently experienced downtime due to a few issues with the past community members. Recently returned from the ground we're not too shy to admit that we're in need of a new, motivated and dedicated team. Myself and the rest of the SMT are really keen on meeting a bunch of new people who are not afraid to work to the same ethos that we have set for our current, small staffing team! So... you may be wondering what roles we currently have open so below i've put together a small selection of the roles currently available at the time of posting this thread;​
  • Moderation Department
  • Pixel Department
  • Events Department
  • Public Relations
  • Development Duties (prior agreement with ownership needed, there is no application for this role!)
If you are looking for a hotel that you could work on that will appreciate your hard work, commitments and efforts and also work with a team who are dedicated with making a change like yourself, then one of the above roles will be for you. If your wondering, what's in it for me? Why would I put my hard work into a hotel that needs work doing to it, i'll give you a few pointers below;
  • We are a close nit team of staff members that will offer support, motivation and assistance when needed.
  • We offer monthly staff rewards for all our team to get involved in, people walk away with prizes such as gift cards and others.
  • A new hotel that's expanding and needs your idea's to get us on board, all your idea's will be listened too.
  • A respect boundary, we appreciate everything that our team and community for that matter says, and take action on this.
  • A professional and respectful atmosphere that's run with the correct management strategies.
While we appreciate this hotel won't be for everyone, we understand that people do become staff on hotels and feel slightly used at the end of it. This is something we pride ourselves in not doing. If you are completing what's asked as part of our team you will remain on our team, in constant communication with ownership and the SMT whatever your role. I'll give you some background into the hotel before I provide any links to applications. What is Boost Hotel;
  • R63B Hotel with frequent updates to maintain our amazing standards.
  • Daily events that our staffing team dedicated to doing this are always thrilled to do.
  • Online users that are active, chatty and friendly.
  • Great competitions and weekly events that all members can take part in, such as ROTW that offer massive prizes.
We're not shy to say we've recently lost a proportion of our userbase due to downtime... however all hotels have teething problems and no-one gets big overnight (take that how you wish!). However we are now looking for a team of dedicated, trusted, friendly and loyal people to get involved and come and give us the assistance we need to re-gain to something special once again.

If you wish to apply for a role, You'll need to register a hotel account in order to apply due to our application system being on the main website for the hotel!

I appreciate you taking the time to read this thread, and thank everyone who wish's to get involved. I'd also like to take the time in this thread to thank everyone who's helped us in the past official staff or not, and our amazing community that's been with us since we opened. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread