Flash Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Also, it's funny how you literally said you came on to provoke the owners & then you were claiming to be a developer. pfft, developer my ass

Oh btw, we are using a reverse proxy? haha how in gods name couldn't you see that ^^

I hopefully made the CMS look slightly better.
719677c20b3e77aa02986d3c3bc3782a.png

Also, under development :)
8c096b0f526c2f57770843b8ad2c4d77.png

We are using cloudflare and reverse proxies.
looks better and youre legend if u can code snowstorm

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Decent, before you edited the top background it reminded me of those pre made epic-hosts hotels.
Not a fan of them tabs and the faqs look ugly (don't fit the container properly)
But best of luck with this

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
Decent, before you edited the top background it reminded me of those pre made epic-hosts hotels.
Not a fan of them tabs and the faqs look ugly (don't fit the container properly)
But best of luck with this
I agree with you 100%, I am terrible at design. If someone could suggest something I could fix it. However, I focus more on the client :p

577df200e6e0723b06fd8e7f31cec039.png

Updated the /me page, implemented a referral system and changed some colors. Tell me your thougts.

Updated the pictures in the main post, also included a screenshot of the Forums.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
no i am disconnecting at 76
that's really weird as we are 18 online atm, try a different browser or with/without vpn. Or just try using another account.

UPDATE: Added news comments, and a referral page with a scoreboard and instructions.
6b270e7bc54b5ba76f175d819188b54d.png

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Nice retro, users are not very welcoming and some staff are cocky good luck.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
Nice retro, users are not very welcoming and some staff are cocky good luck.
We have 2 staffs atm and I am pretty sure none of them has been cocky, I don't hire those sort of people. Please tell me who and I'll check it out.

9b8b5357f7988b81c59f703ff7c6727c.png

Pool's closed (lol meme).

Does anybode have an idea for that little game in the pool? I could code some game using commands or something, suggestions?

RiskHotel

Jun 7, 2017
I personally love the CMS, it's very unique. Do you have a link to this RevCMS style? I can't find a decent one with working downloads anywhere. :(

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
I personally love the CMS, it's very unique. Do you have a link to this RevCMS style? I can't find a decent one with working downloads anywhere. :(
The index is not included in the theme, and the images is not originally there.
(this is the skin I've edited)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I visited the hotel and noticed a few things-
The index was a great choice. I like it and it does bring back good memories within this community. Although the edges are not properly rounded around the login box which was something I immediately noticed upon visiting, it made a style difference.

Your fastfood leaderboard on the CMS is nice and definitely a feature of the hotel that will attract users. Competition is something that users enjoy and that is a fun and easy way to keep users entertained and competing as well.

A personal opinion of mine is that the Facebook content should be included somewhere in the topbg as maybe just the like button? It would remove some of the clutter from the CMS content area and allow people to focus more on more important content. It doesn't fit the content area well as it sits now, either. ( )

Another personal opinion of mine and it's sad to say, considering it does compliment your CMS styling well, but the tab choice is horrible. Those tabs were ruined and overused by a horrible hosting company that's been around forever and does automated retro setups for their customers and uses those exact tabs for ALL of their setups. Moving away from this tab choice would make people assume less frequently that you paid for your hotel to be setup by said hosting company. (which I also saw previously in posts)

Good luck on future ventures with this hotel. It seems to be going quite well and has potential considering motivation stays intact and your professionalism also remains!

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
I visited the hotel and noticed a few things-
The index was a great choice. I like it and it does bring back good memories within this community. Although the edges are not properly rounded around the login box which was something I immediately noticed upon visiting, it made a style difference.

Your fastfood leaderboard on the CMS is nice and definitely a feature of the hotel that will attract users. Competition is something that users enjoy and that is a fun and easy way to keep users entertained and competing as well.

A personal opinion of mine is that the Facebook content should be included somewhere in the topbg as maybe just the like button? It would remove some of the clutter from the CMS content area and allow people to focus more on more important content. It doesn't fit the content area well as it sits now, either. ( )

Another personal opinion of mine and it's sad to say, considering it does compliment your CMS styling well, but the tab choice is horrible. Those tabs were ruined and overused by a horrible hosting company that's been around forever and does automated retro setups for their customers and uses those exact tabs for ALL of their setups. Moving away from this tab choice would make people assume less frequently that you paid for your hotel to be setup by said hosting company. (which I also saw previously in posts)

Good luck on future ventures with this hotel. It seems to be going quite well and has potential considering motivation stays intact and your professionalism also remains!
Hi, thanks for all suggestions. I love hearing this!
However, I switched to blue tabs, it looks much better and cleaner now. Also removed the Facebook like box completely as nobody is using Facebook anyways lol. (There is also another link to our FB on the /me page).
Also, I haven't noticed that the index login box is supposed to have rounded corners. Will fix it tomorrow though.

I'll keep focusing on the emulator and new features such as (snowstorm) now, as the CMS looks decent.

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Hi, thanks for all suggestions. I love hearing this!
However, I switched to blue tabs, it looks much better and cleaner now. Also removed the Facebook like box completely as nobody is using Facebook anyways lol. (There is also another link to our FB on the /me page).
Also, I haven't noticed that the index login box is supposed to have rounded corners. Will fix it tomorrow though.

I'll keep focusing on the emulator and new features such as (snowstorm) now, as the CMS looks decent.
1 other small thing is your banner (newest clotthing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread