Flash Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
Not to be like a dickhead or anything but some of your features have been ripped from Rise.
You are not a dick you are just retarded, what features? Fast Food? It's ripped from Habbo, try doing some research.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
You are not a dick you are just retarded, what features? Fast Food? It's ripped from Habbo, try doing some research.

Mhmm I know my facts bro,

Syr

Jun 10, 2014

Mhmm I know my facts bro,
Facts, really? Do you have any idea how features is being implemented? I can't just rip it of from a hotel like that, im not even at the same revision as they are. That is external_flash_texts which I took from playrise, and it's nothing wrong with that I just needed an uptodate flash_texts, I could have taken it from habboon and it would say "Habboon citizen", it doesn't make my talenttrack ripped of from Habboon? Get some knowledge.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Stealing external texts or variables from other retros aren't "features" my guy.
Atleast some understand LOL. "Stealing features from rise" lol hilarious. If it was cms related then sure I'd understand but adding missing packets? Lol... just lol...

Reactions: Syr

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
UPDATE: TalentTrack 100% working.
bd90baba8f2633ebfc3a7bf490b592f8.png

Actually built using if statements, not the best way but easy to code.
If you complete the TalentTrack you will get a badge (credits to @RuudBwoy for making the badge), I will add more rewards, any suggestions?

b3ca3329ee2b442a25308bc7a3fe7e5b.png

Also, changed to the hand instead of the original inventory icon. To get an oldschool touch!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i like the owners idea of putting more effort into the emulator then the cms. thats what seperates this hotel
from the rest. alot of owners spend so much time on their cms while their client is generic and boring as fuck

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
We switched to Swedish language, however. Also added a jackpot system and slots for betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread