Flash Blib.pw | Unique features | FastFood, Jukeboxes, Groupforums... | Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Don't really like the CMS but I'm loving the nostalgic index. Shame you couldn't come up with your own welcome lounge, anyhow seems more unique than most hotels. Good luck!

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
Don't really like the CMS but I'm loving the nostalgic index. Shame you couldn't come up with your own welcome lounge, anyhow seems more unique than most hotels. Good luck!
Updated the welcome lounge.
2c169f28e11b8244b77bf2dfbbf2a9af.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cipher

Jun 13, 2017
IMO This is about as unique as every other retro on findretros. The staff are good, but not so social.
The website is ok, IMO the cms... too many colors for my taste.
I feel like this hotel has taken bits and parts of every release made and compiled all of it to pack it as much as they could.
Love the index tho, but looking at it twice some of it isn't lined up correctly.

GL with this.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
IMO This is about as unique as every other retro on findretros. The staff are good, but not so social.
The website is ok, IMO the cms... too many colors for my taste.
I feel like this hotel has taken bits and parts of every release made and compiled all of it to pack it as much as they could.
Love the index tho, but looking at it twice some of it isn't lined up correctly.

GL with this.
I don't agree, I've not been using any releases for the client as comet doesn't have any. Pretty sure that I am offering more then most retros on findretros, camera, fastfood, commands, enables, custom mini-games, public rooms, helpertool, groupforums and groupchats. I know that it's not extremely unique all I am saying is that most retros on findretros doesn't have any of this.
But thanks :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned again, if you continue you both will be dealt with accordingly.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
Recoded the Fast Food emulator, it only needs 2 players to start a game now. It will increase the amounts of played games.
9ba65f78a92b87fb0c05cc21dab485ea.jpg

Also added pretty enables to the :brb & :afk commands.
e88606fc19d7cad4d1196507bf073863.png

Reactions: Azz

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Recoded the Fast Food emulator, it only needs 2 players to start a game now. It will increase the amounts of played games.
9ba65f78a92b87fb0c05cc21dab485ea.jpg

Also added pretty enables to the :brb & :afk commands.
e88606fc19d7cad4d1196507bf073863.png
Good job man!

Last edited:
Reactions: Syr

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Looks sexy nice job

Ok I just got onto blib was very welcoming it, all the past bad comments are now false owner has really improved and has come a far way and i really do suggest everyone to give this another check. Furthermore, esports blib team coming @ you guys :p

Reactions: Syr

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
0c3120b5af41ed62b6d4b80e0bd8fe91.png

Updated design, implemented minimails.
how did you get messages from holocms working on revcms? in the future could you please release that? x

on-topic: the cms has improved greatly since the last 2 images you posted.

Cipher

Jun 13, 2017
Looks sexy nice job

Ok I just got onto blib was very welcoming it, all the past bad comments are now false owner has really improved and has come a far way and i really do suggest everyone to give this another check. Furthermore, esports blib team coming @ you guys :p
The only reason the comments were there to begin with were for him to improve the hotel, which he truly has. great going.

Syr

Jun 10, 2014
The only reason the comments were there to begin with were for him to improve the hotel, which he truly has. great going.
I've not got that many bad comments, and if I have it has been about the CMS layout. However, sometimes idiots come here to tell me that I am not "unique" and bla bla, it doesn't really improve my hotel at alll.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Some pretty cool stuff on this retro, hopefully should be a big potential if you stay online for a while.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Not to be like a dickhead or anything but some of your features have been ripped from Rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread