Atom HK - A standalone housekeeping

zery

Sep 20, 2023
Hello guys. I'm relatively new into this scene and I just followed the 3 part serie for the retro with AtomCMS (Nitro HTML5). Now I would like to have the AtomHK. Do I just have to follow this guide and everything will work or do I have to do something different, because I already set up the retro with AtomCMS and haven't set up the HK? I'm scared that I could destroy everything.

Thank you very much for your help!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hello guys. I'm relatively new into this scene and I just followed the 3 part serie for the retro with AtomCMS (Nitro HTML5). Now I would like to have the AtomHK. Do I just have to follow this guide and everything will work or do I have to do something different, because I already set up the retro with AtomCMS and haven't set up the HK? I'm scared that I could destroy everything.

Thank you very much for your help!
no chance of destroying everything
set up a subdomain to run atomhk on such as hk.yourdomain or ase.yourdomain when setting it up

zeryx

Oct 11, 2023
Hello guys. Thank you for helping me. I nearly finished the set up. But the AtomHK does not load on the page. It is only available through localhost. I am really confused. What did I do wrong? Can someone please help me.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thank you very much for your help and patience.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello guys. Thank you for helping me. I nearly finished the set up. But the AtomHK does not load on the page. It is only available through localhost. I am really confused. What did I do wrong? Can someone please help me.

Not sure how you set it up, but I'd try to have it listen to port 80 and on a sub domain.

If you're using Cloudflare at all, there's restrictions on what you ports are allowed

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017

Hope this helps😃

Habinbiz

Nov 11, 2023
Everything is working, but i only got catalogue pages, not catalogue. I see from the photo that you have catalogue in your HK.

Is there an easy way to add this?

Damien42899

Aug 22, 2016
@Object im having problems with this. Is there anyway to get a tutorial? Ive searched and unable to find one thats actually reliable and even works. Ive got it all setup besides the subdomain part... not sure how to get that set up. REALLY need help here man

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024

Hope this helps😃
If you guys are getting an error after this tutorial,
don't forget to give permission for IUSR and IIS_IUSRS for full control!

This was SUPER helpful! Thank you so much!

Not sure if possible and probably not as easy as it seems, but I would love a built-in custom badge/furni adder and being able to add it to cata from HK.

Users who are viewing this thread