Atom HK - A standalone housekeeping

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3965504e644a342e706e67

Hi Devbest šŸ‘‹

I recently created & released a new CMS named to widen the options for people who want to open their own Habbo retro, which has now lead me to create Atom HK šŸš€

What is Atom HK?

Atom HK is a standalone housekeeping, for your Habbo retro. Standalone means it functions as its own application, rather than being integrated directly in your CMS - This allows you to use it on any CMS you might want, with way less effort, than it would be to convert an integrated housekeeping, from one CMS to another.

Atom HK will supports straight out of the box, without any modifications done to the housekeeping at all. All it will require is for you to run Atom HK on a subdomain or a totally seperate domain, due to it being standalone - as previously mentioned, you might use Atom HK with any CMS of your choice, all you will have to do is to make it match your database structure.

What technologies is Atom HK using?
Atom HK is built with PHP (Laravel) as its backend.

The reason for using Laravel is because it's a battle-tested framework that has been developed for over a decade and it is a framework that is used widely in the real world for large-scale applications.

Laravel also comes with one of the best and most in-depth documentation you can imagine, so whether you're a PHP novice or a PHP expert, you will be able to customize Atom HK, by simply following the Laravel documentation.

For the frontend of things, Atom HK is driven by Bootstrap, and its overall layout is based on the "Icon Panel" template released by @Bop

Where can you find Atom CMS?
Enough of the introduction. I'm sure you just want to get going, so for starters you'll have to visit the Github repository to get your hands on Atom HK.

Repository:

Once you've visited the URL above, you can clone Atom HK either by HTTPS or SSH - If you don't know how to clone the CMS, I highly recommend you to learn how, as it is gonna make it a lot easier for you to get new updates without having to implement the changes yourself. If you however just want to download a zipped file containing the housekeeping, you can grab it directly through this link:

How to setup Atom HK:
Please make sure you read the README or head over to which is a site i specifically created for various retro guides. I've spent a ton of time making it detailed, so your life becomes easier when setting it up (The README is also included in the zip file if you chose to just download the HK through without cloning it).

Previews:

Features:

I've tried to showcase most of the HK in the preview above, but below you'll find a list of what Atom HK offers.
  • Login page
  • Dashboard
  • User management
  • Article management
  • Wordfilter management
  • Ban management
  • Room chatlogs
  • Private chatlogs
  • Website Settings management (For Atom CMS)
  • Hotel IP / ASN whitelist & blacklist (used for atom CMS IP control)
  • Catalog pages management
  • Emulator settings management
  • Emulator text management
  • Detailed activity logging when it comes to HK actions performed
  • A permissions system (housekeeping_permissions DB table)
The future?:
I will continue to work on Atom HK in the future to provide updates and introduce new features like badge upload, furniture management, etc.

Any constructive criticism or advice, in general, is very welcome and much appreciated.

Bug reports:
If you notice any issues with Atom HK please report them directly on this thread, and I'll try to have them solved as soon as possible.

Contributions:
Atom HK is meant to be a community-driven project, this of course means everyone and anybody is welcome to contribute towards Atom HK, making it an even better housekeeping.

Keep in mind, that just because it's a community-driven project, it doesn't mean every single feature requested or contributed will be a part of the official repository.

You are of course also allowed to customize Atom HK without contributing to the official repository, and I can't force you to do so, but I'd appreciate it if you keep my credits in the footer ā¤ļø

Credits:
  • Me (Object) - For making the housekeeping
  • @Kasja - Helping with design, ideas & GFX
  • Kani - RCON system
  • Bop - for releasing Icon panel template

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-02.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-02.png
    150 KB · Views: 442
  • Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-23.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-23.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 418
  • Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-35.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-35.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 360
  • Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-42.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-42.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-48.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-18 16-09-48.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 351
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:

Bop

May 28, 2020
@Object Thanks for the credits bro. I appreciate what you've done with it. Kind of makes me want to design another as I've got a lot better :D

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Ive been working a bit on the layout, by changing the navigation structure a bit, using a whole other icon library etc.

New:
You must be registered for see images attach

Old

Some of the nav tabs in the "new" one is yet to be implemented as real functionality.

I also eventually want to improve the overall code base by refactoring more things Into components to allow for things like this gif shows:
Post automatically merged:

@Object Thanks for the credits bro. I appreciate what you've done with it. Kind of makes me want to design another as I've got a lot better :D
that sounds cooool , looking forward!!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Does modifying the users update the values in game too?

Side Note:
I love the admin panel!

Are you selling our data sir?

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Side Note:
I love the admin panel!

Thank you!!

Are you selling our data sir?
Yes.. Yes I do šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ™ˆ

(inb4 people dont get it's a joke - obviously, i do not. It's meant as in the owners closely monitizes but i've yet to implement a logging system šŸ¤· )

Heyyyy šŸ‘‹

It's time for a few updatesšŸš€

Added the following to the housekeepingāœØ
  • IP / ASN Whitelist & Blacklist management
  • Website settings management
  • Emulator texts management
  • Emulator settings management
  • Catalog pages management

unknown.png

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Any plans for further updates to AtomHK? I love this project.
hey

for the standalone hk, only minor updates.

I am currently working on a new hk directly integrated in atomcms, which will be maintained more throughout

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread