Flash (AD) Hendo-Hotel.co.uk | R63 | Great Features | Good Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Wow. this hotel is taking like 10 mins to load into the client and the website is really slow, first hotel i've come across which is this slow lol. improve on the specs of your vps and make sure you have configured your iis7 correctly. or are you hosted through fizella and a webhost?

Erm, it works for everyone else, and i'm sure it's configured right. I helped you alot in the past, so i know my stuff :)

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I have a web hosted habbo retro, and it's fast as fuck. So this isn't the problem for them...probably a 512mb ram vps oo

There's no problem. Works for every user. We use a 1gb ram, but that's fine for us. We dont have lag etc.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It loads fine
Where are you hosted? Because it could load different for people in different cities, states, counties, continents...whatever. Very bad hotel, the staff can't take the users experience into consideration, and they basically ignore the users feedback.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Updated the cms, and ingame. Got a better emulator, with much more features, and added lots of stuff to the catalogue

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
CMS is ugly. too cramped up. Client is the same old phoenix r63 yeah you've done some Swf edits nothing Major to change it. staff Ain't very professional.

Plus Joe is One of them people who thinks because hes added it. it means he's coded it & he thinks it's the best hotel and most unique out there.

Rate: 4/10
4 as the site is fast.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
CMS is ugly. too cramped up. Client is the same old phoenix r63 yeah you've done some Swf edits nothing Major to change it. staff Ain't very professional.

Plus Joe is One of them people who thinks because hes added it. it means he's coded it & he thinks it's the best hotel and most unique out there.

4 as the site is fast.
They run gold-tree or w.e

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013

4 as the site is fast.

Aww, you came on slagging it off etc. Your opinion doesn't matter or isn't needed. Your hotel has just as much site tabs, and your hotel uses a buggy new ui. You haven't even used the most updated version with the fixes.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Aww, you came on slagging it off etc. Your opinion doesn't matter or isn't needed. Your hotel has just as much site tabs, and your hotel uses a buggy new ui. You haven't even used the most updated version with the fixes.
this thread is about your hotel not mine. You should take opinions and listen then improve on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
this thread is about your hotel not mine. You should take opinions and listen then improve on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is, i take all valid opinions onboard, but you can't say it's messy and cramped, when one, it isn't, and others have already said this, and 2, you have a hotel which equal amount. But hey, it's over with, thanks for your opinion.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Problem is, i take all valid opinions onboard, but you can't say it's messy and cramped, when one, it isn't, and others have already said this, and 2, you have a hotel which equal amount. But hey, it's over with, thanks for your opinion.
Personally I think it's a great hotel which has been around for quite a while! Only downside to it is that if you think about how long it's been around for you would think it would have a larger amount of users.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Personally I think it's a great hotel which has been around for quite a while! Only downside to it is that if you think about how long it's been around for you would think it would have a larger amount of users.

Thank you, means alot. We had a decent user count off 50, but we did lots off upgrades to the vps, and lost a few. We're building up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread