Flash (AD) Hendo-Hotel.co.uk | R63 | Great Features | Good Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Here u go. LMC If u like da logo lmc=Like my comment

Paint and copy paste or??? :p

[EDIT] Like it only the guy in the image is a bit well strange looks like some1 ate a few pieces in him :p

Last edited:

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
np

Yeah ik xD im not a good graphic artist but i can fix it,

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Updated the me page to be a little more unique, and added a new pic to the thread. (staff)

Yonkers

Oct 23, 2013
From what I've seen so far everything is OK "SWFS" wise, if you ask me from those screenings the CMS & Registration logo could use a touch up, Good luck with your hotel.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Made some changes to the client. Now shows user count ingame, and edited the catalogue.

Added a indepth rare value system. You can see how many of the items are on the hotel, who owns the, which room has them, and how many of them are in that certain room.

I added a extra value section, Star shop rare values. I also had to edit the code of the rare values to get the avatars to show. Not difficult really.

Updated the staff pages, and done ingame changes. Bigger,better catalogue. Latest Furni, and enables. I recommend you try the hotel before you judge. It has more features.

Last edited by a moderator:

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Swfs are great, not too sure on the cms.
For example: What's with the falling circles on the me page? And why does the content box have a marquee, why not just the text?

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Swfs are great, not too sure on the cms.
For example: What's with the falling circles on the me page? And why does the content box have a marquee, why not just the text?

Oh, the circles are just a script which i like. And the content box with maruqee, is just a nice effect. Me and my users think it's nice. I'm glad you like the swfs though :)

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Good lord, this thread is ruined..just no.
I don't like the hotel :/

How is the thread ruined? It's a typical habbo theme. I've tried to change it, and make it alot nicer. I've taken what people had to say into count and changed it to improve the hotel. You don't say what you don't like about it, so i won't be able to improve to be honest. I like to do things which other hotels haven't and so far, it's going ok :)

xZed

Nov 2, 2013
I really don't like anything with the hotel:
CMS - looks really messy with those blue balls falling down.
Client - looks really bad.
Logo - looks really bad.
Staff page - hate those background.
Login page - good but used and unoriginal.
Theres a lot more but too busy to state them all. Overall 2/10
Not convinced to register.

Last edited:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I really don't like anything with the hotel:
CMS - looks really messy with those blue balls falling down.
Client - looks really bad.
Logo - looks really bad.
Staff page - hate those background.
Login page - good but used and unoriginal.
Theres a lot more but too busy to state them all. Overall 2/10

I'm going to get rid of the blue balls. Mixed views on them. The actual hotel is really good. Very unique, and not like any other. I'm assuming thats the client. Most hotels don't do anything different, but i've tried to and it does look good. Logo does need a change but i'm not graphics expert, and there's not really more. It's your opinion though, but more and more people like the hotel, so i must be doing something right.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
URL is a bit long, I would suggest making it a little smaller, like hendo.co.uk or hendohotel.com, just something along those lines, but goodluck with the hotel.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
URL is a bit long, I would suggest making it a little smaller, like hendo.co.uk or hendohotel.com, just something along those lines, but goodluck with the hotel.

The link isn't really an issue, but thank you for your input. Any criticism is good :)

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Thanks josh. Glad you do.

We have updated our images, and information. We hope everyone likes the hotel, and joins to make our community bigger. Thanks.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Wow. this hotel is taking like 10 mins to load into the client and the website is really slow, first hotel i've come across which is this slow lol. improve on the specs of your vps and make sure you have configured your iis7 correctly. or are you hosted through fizella and a webhost?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I have a web hosted habbo retro, and it's fast as fuck. So this isn't the problem for them...probably a 512mb ram vps oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread