Flash (AD) Hendo-Hotel.co.uk | R63 | Great Features | Good Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Hendo Hotel
About Us

We're a decent hotel looking to grow in the retro world. I believe we have potential to be a great hotel. Our staff are friendly, and the owners are good. I'm not going to lie, we're still learning alot, and won't be the best owners, but we can promise a great experience. We're always adding new features, and strive to become a good hotel for the users who want to spend there time on there.

Our Catalogue
Jess's catalogue was our basis, but i have edited it quite considerably. Everything is alphabetical and the catalogue is small, so everything is easier to find. I'm going to stretch myself and say we have the best catalogue on the known retros. More customs, and furniture than anyone, and the layout is great.

What Sets Us Different From The Others
Well, we have a edited cms, which we have made unique to ourselves. Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any english hotel around. We have our own edited habbo.swf, which sets up apart from any other hotel. With our edits, it's allowed us to add many more pets than any other hotel also. We have many custom pets, which isn't the biggest feature, but it's something to enjoy. I think we're all sick of the typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is users.

Features Our Hotel Has
We have working trax, with the original trax music, and over 40 real life songs and adding
We have working friend Stream
More pets than any hotel
Custom catalogue with more furni than 99% of most hotels
Custom clothes
Every new handitem, clothes, and enables known to be release
More commands than a normal r63a hotel
Great events like, User of the week, Room of the week, Lottery, and other cool events
An amazing free bots panel, for any user to use. Add lots of bots, with speech you want for them
Our habbo swf is edited and isn't like any other hotel out there at all
And much much more
Screenshots off our hotel

Catalogue
vyntro.jpg

Index (Will be changing in the future)
28bfogm.png

Register (The register is quick and easy)​
332bjuh.jpg

Homepage
The hotel icon appears when a tab is highlighted.
2i2l9z.jpg

Community page

Ingame
9kxxz5.jpg

Staff
2vt5mc8.jpg

Client

Rare Values
2jfdl3m.jpg

Lottery
286x0r4.jpg

My Page
2l880ev.jpg

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I like the SWF's, and the star shop.

Didn't like the CMS nor the logo.

Also, embed the images.

Goodluck :up:!

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I like the SWF's, and the star shop.

Didn't like the CMS nor the logo.

Also, embed the images.

Goodluck :up:!

Thanks for the that mate. Gives me a perspective on what i should work on. I'm glad you liked some off our features hehe, and yeah, i'll do the images now.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
The actual layout of the cms is horrible, maybe do something like this?
- Home
- Account Settings
- Profile (Hotel Stats)
- User Stats
- Rare Values
- Community
- News
- Staff
- Events
- Staff Apps

- Shop
- VIP Shop
- Star Shop
- Badgeshop

Also get a tcp proxy to protect port 30000, move to IIS instead of xampp if you think you have a future.

Last edited:

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Yeah, agreed to lewis. I think you need a better design for the cms.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Hotel looks good so far. Seem like a decent hotel with decent staff.

Goodluck! :up:

Thanks man. Means alot. I've taken peoples advice in to consideration. Already started making changes, so hopefully, it'll improve alot more.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Just like to mention that this hotel is exploitable due to you using GrapeAse

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Could change the colors of the tabs to something more vibrant maybe? Black isn't too appealing. Also like others have commented should work on changing the CMS layout. Goodluck however.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks man. Means alot. I've taken peoples advice in to consideration. Already started making changes, so hopefully, it'll improve alot more.
Don't you worry, you'll do just fine. The hotel seems to be getting a lot of attention as it is.

I really do hope you do well with this retro.

Like I said, best of luck buddy!

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Updated the images with the latest progress on the hotel. I've changed the layout to be less messy.

JackGold

Sep 8, 2013
awsome hotel very good ideas and effort put in to hotel as i can see but what would make your hotel go big is if you change the home page and i dont mean colors i mean like a complete diffrent layout since every hotel uses it on every hotel i look at the cms and see how creative they are before i stay at the hotel

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Shit that cms is ugly. Do something about it and fixup the exploits and move to iis.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Shit that cms is ugly. Do something about it and fixup the exploits and move to iis.

I don't mind criticism, but you just saying it's ugly doesn't help me one bit. Explaining why you think it's ugly, and how you think i could improve it would be a better way to go to be honest. Also, i don't think we have exploits, and i will soon be moving to IIS.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
I don't mind criticism, but you just saying it's ugly doesn't help me one bit. Explaining why you think it's ugly, and how you think i could improve it would be a better way to go to be honest. Also, i don't think we have exploits, and i will soon be moving to IIS.
Have a look at the credit shop or whatever. It doesn't look very organized, it looks messy. Also the colors that you use aren't very professional and it personally hurts my eyes looking at it.

Check out this exploit mate

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Have a look at the credit shop or whatever. It doesn't look very organized, it looks messy. Also the colors that you use aren't very professional and it personally hurts my eyes looking at it.

Check out this exploit mate

Sure, they can go on there, but they can't access any files. I placed a die code inside each page so they shouldn't be able to access anything. I'm still pretty new. Also, we're building a better credit shop, but apart from that, most is organized. With the colours, it's a matter of opinion. I do think we need a different colour change, but some like it, some don't. But, thanks for the opinions. Always helps make my hotel alot nicer.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Sure, they can go on there, but they can't access any files. I placed a die code inside each page so they shouldn't be able to access anything. I'm still pretty new. Also, we're building a better credit shop, but apart from that, most is organized. With the colours, it's a matter of opinion. I do think we need a different colour change, but some like it, some don't. But, thanks for the opinions. Always helps make my hotel alot nicer.
I hope I wasn't coming around to stubborn. I didn't realize you where new to the retro scene. If you need help feel free to PM me.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I hope I wasn't coming around to stubborn. I didn't realize you where new to the retro scene. If you need help feel free to PM me.

No, course you weren't, and thanks mate. If i do, i'll deferentially ask.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I like the hotel client (Swfs wise) but the CMS is quite ugly and over-used. The Starshop has been out for about 2-3 years therefore making it outdated. It would also be nicer if the StarShop was edited to have the CMS' theme. 7/10 Hotel Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread