Flash (AD) Hendo-Hotel.co.uk | R63 | Great Features | Good Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I like the hotel client (Swfs wise) but the CMS is quite ugly and over-used. The Starshop has been out for about 2-3 years therefore making it outdated. It would also be nicer if the StarShop was edited to have the CMS' theme. 7/10 Hotel Rating

I'm trying to make the hotel as unique as possible. Most hotels use revcms, but i've tried to add special, unique stuff to make it more appealing. What do you think is wrong with the cms, and what could i do to change it, and yeah, that's a good idea for the starshop. It may be outdated, but it's a useful tool to have for the users.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm trying to make the hotel as unique as possible. Most hotels use revcms, but i've tried to add special, unique stuff to make it more appealing. What do you think is wrong with the cms, and what could i do to change it, and yeah, that's a good idea for the starshop. It may be outdated, but it's a useful tool to have for the users.
Nothing is wrong with the CMS but more the theme. It's nice but needs some extra zing to make it special for your hotel. Possibly make it darker or lighter. I would personally update a lot of it to be more like how Habbo currently is (The Me Page For Instance) but thats just me.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Nothing is wrong with the CMS but more the theme. It's nice but needs some extra zing to make it special for your hotel. Possibly make it darker or lighter. I would personally update a lot of it to be more like how Habbo currently is (The Me Page For Instance) but thats just me.

Awww ok. Thanks mate. It's serious food for thought. I changed the tabs because people said the dark ones were horrible. I played around with the background, but couldn't find anything great. I suppose i'll keep working on it, thanks again.

Updated the background. Should get better opinions now.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
There is way to many staff.
I do not like the curser how it says Hendo and drags along.
The CMS is messy.

Good luck bud! :up:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
There is way to many staff.
I do not like the curser how it says Hendo and drags along.
The CMS is messy.

Good luck bud! :up:

We're attempting to cut staff, and yeah. I hated the hendo thingy, and got rid of it. But with the cms, its not really messy. There's not many tabs, and it's all laid out well. Matter of opinion, but thanks though. We hope we atleast have a decent community. We have average of 10 at the moment.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
tbh i really do not like non of the screenies besides the crack vault, it looks like a habbo hejulahs combined with a Sheeniboy revcms theme like wtf. 1/10 good luck with ur hotel.:rasta:

may i offer u a new logo aswell.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
tbh i really do not like non of the screenies besides the crack vault, it looks like a habbo hejulahs combined with a Sheeniboy revcms theme like wtf. 1/10 good luck with ur hotel.:rasta:

Well, i suppose thats your opinion. I can't please everyone, but im getting more and more compliments due to me changing things people advised me on. If you could make me a new logo, that would be great, thanks.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Koool

Ive seen da Index on Artic, Zoodle and a diff cms but good register. (Noman translated and converted the index for english and revcms) give him credits lmc

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Ive seen da Index on Artic, Zoodle and a diff cms but good register. (Noman translated and converted the index for english and revcms) give him credits lmc

Yes, it's based off arctic. I just did a few changes, and just added a background to the register, and i will

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
oh crap hold on

Here u go. LMC If u like da logo lmc=Like my comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread