Xbox One VS PS4

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
What do you like better/thinks better?
Xbox One or PS4?
If Xbox One can play preowned games, I'd happily choose Xbox One, if it can't, bye bye Xbox One hello PS4.
So, what do you think?

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
I personally think the PS4 looks better in term of specs and features as of now, but nothing has been confirmed so I'll wait till E3.
And Microsoft never said they wont allow pre-owned games, just a rumor.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
I personally think the PS4 looks better in term of specs and features as of now, but nothing has been confirmed so I'll wait till E3.
And Microsoft never said they wont allow pre-owned games, just a rumor.

Ahah thanks for the little bit of information, and I'm actually debating myself right now to get PS4 or Xbox One,
thanks for the reply :p

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Xbox One has been released of a price so far of $499. PS4 is rumoured to be around £200-£250 mark. Plus, Microsoft released that you'd pay a fee if you wanted to play a pre-owned game. (I assume it'll be something like 25% of the RRP).

Couldn't possibly choose until E3.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
Xbox One has been released of a price so far of $499. PS4 is rumoured to be around £200-£250 mark. Plus, Microsoft released that you'd pay a fee if you wanted to play a pre-owned game. (I assume it'll be something like 25% of the RRP).

Couldn't possibly choose until E3.

Wow, so PS4 is going to be like £40-100 cheaper then the Xbox One, and you'd pay a fee aswell on Xbox? To me Bill Gates sounds like a tight get.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I'm always with Xbox no matter what, but this time I have to disagree with it. It's like the opposite of that Windows 8 tablet commerical, "Less talking more doing". It seems as though they're doing more talking with the Xbox ONE and less doing.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
I'm always with Xbox no matter what, but this time I have to disagree with it. It's like the opposite of that Windows 8 tablet commerical, "Less talking more doing". It seems as though they're doing more talking with the Xbox ONE and less doing.

True.
PS4. The XBox One is looking like more of a Home Entertaining system instead of a Gaming console. I just want a fucking gaming console.
I was thinking that also :p

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I'm with Kryptos on this one plus I think that the X1 by Comcast is going to be a competition for the Xbox One. PS4 is what I'm going with.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I don't see how they suck when their specs are very good and they are better than most people computers. Customizing PCs range from about $600-$1000. I'd rather buy a console with those specs for at least $300-$400 than customize my computer. PCs do have an advantage when it comes to gaming but as far as I know the PS4 and Xbox One don't "suck".

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I don't see how they suck when their specs are very good and they are better than most people computers. Customizing PCs range from about $600-$1000. I'd rather buy a console with those specs for at least $300-$400 than customize my computer. PCs do have an advantage when it comes to gaming but as far as I know the PS4 and Xbox One don't "suck".
Customizing PCs range from $600-$1000.

I think you mean gaming pcs, otherwise your statement is mostly true. In terms of Price/Performance $200 Xbox 360 and $300 PS3 competes pretty well against most (if not all) $500 PCs. And removes all hassle in case the game doesn't work with your sound card drivers, or are particularly slow because of your system's settings etc., but computers can also do more.

It goes back in forth completely On PC vs. console. Just depends on who you are I guess[/quote]

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
PS4.

Im actually an Xbox fan atm... but if microsoft dont stand up and get their issues fixed im out and going to sony. need to pay for pre-owned games? Nup!

Ps4 just out does the xbox one atm.. but im sure looking forward to E3 to see what xbox has changed ;)

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
Ahah, just found something out,
Xbox 360 - £400 when came out (I think anyway)
Xbox One Another, hm £350-400?
PS4 etc near enough same
1 Computer, no upgrades unless you upgrade graphics.
I actually think the computer beats everything right now.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Its retarded calling it XBOX One the first XBOX is the XBOX 360 why not call it the XBOX 720... my vote goes for PlayStation as I like them more than XBOX

Users who are viewing this thread