Xbox One VS PS4

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
well, a vhs player vs a high spec gaming console, I go for the vhs player.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Its retarded calling it XBOX One the first XBOX is the XBOX 360 why not call it the XBOX 720... my vote goes for PlayStation as I like them more than XBOX

Xbox 360 was not the first xbox...
Xbox [original] was..

The original xbox as i can remember came out in 2001, and then in 2005 to 2006 Microsoft brought out the xbox 360. And now in 2013 they are bringing out the Xbox 'One'. So actually the Xbox One is the 3rd console under the xbox name. Why did they call it the xbox one? Its because ALL-IN-ONE they have everything into the console. tv, gaming, music... etc. But I dont like the name either, why are they focusing away from gaming to entertainment???? and a better name would have been 'Xbox Infinity [xbox 8 (8 makes infinity sign when turned)]' like a few rumors said. Id definately rather Xbox Infinity then Xbox 720 or One.

Sep 10, 2011
Its what the people want No body wants to just game anymore you want to watch tv and youtube vids and much more. Your right its not a Game Console those are getting old its an Entertainment console/system

Cheetos

Jun 28, 2012
Its what the people want No body wants to just game anymore you want to watch tv and youtube vids and much more. Your right its not a Game Console those are getting old its an Entertainment console/system

All I want is a game console, and anyway, if even pressing a button is too much for people now I feel sorry for humanity.

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
Either of the Xbox One or PS4 cannot play pre-owned games, so a lot of people are going to be disappointed with both consoles, personally I'll be buying the Xbox One.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I haven't really heard much about the xbox one really. The PS4 sounds really good though, apart from buying it and before you know it PS5 will be out it's an expensive doo! I've also heard the PS4 is not being released to 2014 so I've got some time to save. I would never go back to XBOX even if it is better! PlayStation fan all the way!

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I haven't really heard much about the xbox one really. The PS4 sounds really good though, apart from buying it and before you know it PS5 will be out it's an expensive doo! I've also heard the PS4 is not being released to 2014 so I've got some time to save. I would never go back to XBOX even if it is better! PlayStation fan all the way!

They said "Holiday 2013", so around Christmas time. (Most likely)

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I love how to Xbox One has changed its region locked, always online, paying a fee for used games, ect... so that it could compete with PS4. I'd say that its too late for the Xbox One. Look at the PS4 sales already, they can't possibly catch up.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I love how to Xbox One has changed its region locked, always online, paying a fee for used games, ect... so that it could compete with PS4. I'd say that its too late for the Xbox One. Look at the PS4 sales already, they can't possibly catch up.
The Xbox One will not be always online and it will also allow you to use pre-owned games. read more about it at

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The Xbox One will not be always online and it will also allow you to use pre-owned games. read more about it at

That's exactly what he stated.. Until yesterday Microsoft tried to fuck all of it's customers over by not allowing those things. The only reason they changed is due to sales, otherwise they would have waved their middle finger at you all the way to the bank.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
That's exactly what he stated.. Until yesterday Microsoft tried to fuck all of it's customers over by not allowing those things. The only reason they changed is due to sales, otherwise they would have waved their middle finger at you all the way to the bank.
Mhm, however Microsoft did say that the things like Always online were still just a experiment and that they were listening to feedback about what people thought about it.​

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
ps4 is better, by fact.
ps4 is better in opinion, been around way before Microsoft gaming systems.
xbox has more features.
ill be getting both, just cause.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I want to buy one of them but I'm very indecisive at the moment, I'll just stick to PC GAMING for now!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
After the recent changes Microsoft have announced, i will most likely be getting the Xbox One.
And the games i will be getting are the same:
The Elders Scroll Online
GTA V

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Its a tough choice but I think i'll be waiting 1-2 years after both of the consoles have been released, so I can see what games they have and of course how many other people actually get the same console.. oh and especially reviews ;)

Users who are viewing this thread