Xbox One VS PS4

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
Xbox One of course :)
I've always been a Microsoft fan, all my computers, gaming consoles etc. I buy from them.
When I heard of the stupid changes they were going to be making to it I was debating whether or not to get it but they've reversed all of that so it's all good :)

I'm probably going to get Titanfall, GTAV, COD:Ghosts and whatever other cool games there are.

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
What's your reasoning for PS4?

The specs says it holds a lot more, and I could be wrong on this but, Xbox 1 was only allowed to play games if you have live or internet connection or whatever. That's the last thing I heard about it because I'm an xbox fan and I was all up into that, but then I ran into that and I was lol wow. But yeah, they could of changed that idk tho.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
PS4. The speccs will be better.

Bull shit. My last post was sarcasm. I truly think the Xbox One will be better. If you look at GTA 5 the graphics they've got on the gameplay demo that was done on an Xbox 360. Imagine what the next gen of that is going to be like? I'd personally like to see Sony keep their servers up and not get hacked every 5 fucking minutes :L

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Bull shit. My last post was sarcasm. I truly think the Xbox One will be better. If you look at GTA 5 the graphics they've got on the gameplay demo that was done on an Xbox 360. Imagine what the next gen of that is going to be like? I'd personally like to see Sony keep their servers up and not get hacked every 5 fucking minutes :L

But that was before, the technology now has increased and i think Sony will step up.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012

Thank, you!!

MasterLeecher

Somewhere Causing Trouble.
Aug 23, 2013
the ps4 speccs will be better(check at ign) but xbox will include way more feutures..

Users who are viewing this thread