Will there ever be another Habbo Roleplay?

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
This entire thread is full of the "My Habbo Dick is bigger than yours." This is the main reason I hate anything related to the RP competition. Everyone is so toxic and wants to be "mY Rp iS bEtTeR tHaN urs". It just reminds me of the days back when all the 13 year olds would DDOS each others hotels because god forbid their be more than 1 RP server.

I started a project with a discord server and it immediately got flooded from former Peak Users and kids from PixelRP with threats, flooding advertisements and trying to dox information.

It reminds me of how toxic Habbo kids are.
You are one of the weird ones huh..Your server has like 3 people and you’re complaining about advertisements, threats and whatever else your imagination can come up with that never happened. All I see is you talking smack about every other rp on there. Bobba, Pixel etc and they don’t even mention you. Stop acting like you’re a victim kid.

Last edited:

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
If you can't code just say that
You sound retarded. It has nothing to do with my capabilities of coding.
You are one of the weird ones huh..Your server has like 3 people and you’re complaining about advertisements, threats and whatever else your imagination can come up with that never happened. All I see is you talking smack about every other rp on there. Bobba, Pixel etc and they don’t even mention you. Stop acting like you’re a victim kid.

Weird ones? You're probably the kid who said "I am gonna hack that RP when it opens." If hacking someone's RP game is what tickles your dick then whatever, I guess your life just sucks.

I don't come onto the other discords and bash anybody? You all flooded into my server and made threats, bitched a fit, etc. I suppose you Habbotards will always be tards. Get a life.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012

Weird ones? You're probably the kid who said "I am gonna hack that RP when it opens." If hacking someone's RP game is what tickles your dick then whatever, I guess your life just sucks.

I don't come onto the other discords and bash anybody? You all flooded into my server and made threats, bitched a fit, etc. I suppose you Habbotards will always be tards. Get a life.
sounds like a skill issue

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021

Hack your rp.. really who would bother to hack when the files are public. If you’re going to falsely accuse someone at least show proof. You are using the same public files everyone else attempts to use and claimed as your own. Try harder the victim role ain’t working. I don’t see anyone else bothered by your attempt to make an rp but yourself.

“You all flooded into my server” yet barely has any members quite the observation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread