What is the vps for and how to i use it for my site

mark329s

Mar 11, 2011
Hey everyone im trying to build a habbo retro i just got a vps sever and im wondering how do i use the vps concerning the retro if you can please email me at [email protected] also i need help on what tools do i need to make the actual habbo website that takes you to the hotel

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
If you don't know what is VPS , you don't know how to use it;
If you don't know how to use it , make a retro in webhost or xampp and don't bother others to learn you what is VPS and how to use it!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
a VPS is a Virtual Private Server. Which in all means is a remote desktop. Use the remote desktop that followed your PC to connect with it(use your VPS's hostname or IP to do this). then when your on it, download Xampp and setup a retro the same way as on your regular everyday computer.

NOTE:
The server might not have the same version as your everyday computer.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I just told you what you have to do to get online? Oh,also, the first thing you should do when getting on it is to install Mozilla firefox. IE often blocks all websites (unless you put in EVERY SINGLE website into the "safe area").

Jan 3, 2011
LMFAO! Why buy a vps if you dont even know how to use it and make a hotel? I would host it on your computer till you get used to making and running one. A complete waste of money. People may think diff but yee :)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
LMFAO! Why buy a vps if you dont even know how to use the vps and make a hotel? I would host it on your computer till you get used to making and running one. A complete waste of money. People may think diff but yee :)

I did the same mistake as he did. Therefore i'm helping him. lol

Users who are viewing this thread