DO NOT BUY FROM UHOSTING.US FOR HABBO RETRO SETUP OR DEVELOP WORK.

Gubben

May 19, 2024
So its clear that i was scammed by uhosting.us website, they promised me to setup the hotel which they did, but they wanted 200$ for fixing additional things on hotel that never happend, i even have transaction proof and bunch of videos, the video was not allowed to upload so picture will have to do.
Not only that, it seems that the website is using plugins of Arpyage, Krews and bunch more its my understanding after talking to ArpyAge that those are paid for which uhostingus never did.
I forbidd anyone to buy from uhostingus when it comes to setting up a habbo retro hotel or needing an developer.
Use Krews for setting up a habbo retro
which is what i'm going to do starting next month as i've already gotten scammed by this shady company.
I've made a very short video that shows how uhostingus operates, and promises the work is done, its just on work pc blablabla.
I realize now the 200$ is lost, which is fucked but it is what it is, don't buy from this uhosting.us so you don't get fucked the way i did.

Attachments

• fuckoffscammer.png
    fuckoffscammer.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Skjermbilde 2024-05-28 154342.png
    Skjermbilde 2024-05-28 154342.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Skjermbilde 2024-05-28 154321.png
    Skjermbilde 2024-05-28 154321.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 70
  • shit.png
    shit.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 72
  • scaamm.jpg
    scaamm.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 72
  • scamshitserv.png
    scamshitserv.png
    19 KB · Views: 67
  • scammmmm.png
    scammmmm.png
    677.9 KB · Views: 61
  • scammming ass.png
    scammming ass.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 62
  • scammingasss.jpg
    scammingasss.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 59
  • scamming ass.png
    scamming ass.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 62
  • scamming ass.jpg
    scamming ass.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 59
  • scammer taking plugins 4 free.png
    scammer taking plugins 4 free.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 58
  • scam.png
    scam.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 55
  • ridiculous scams.png
    ridiculous scams.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 52
  • register.png
    register.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 49
  • nothingbeenfixed.png
    nothingbeenfixed.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 47
  • nothing fixed.png
    nothing fixed.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 56
  • heneverdidfixnorwegian.jpg
    heneverdidfixnorwegian.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 58
  • fullofshit.png
    fullofshit.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 1111111111111.png
    1111111111111.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 81

Liam

hated for being real
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Is this owned by Zabbo owner @Rebel? Looks like his hotel is offline and possibly shut down.

Liam

hated for being real
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
No the gubba.no is my hotel, but i used u hostingus to set it up, but it seems i was scammed cause he didnt put any work in after sending him 200$extra, and also uhostingus has stolen plugins from ArpyAge and others.
I'm asking if uhosting and zabbo is owned by the same Justin

Gubben

May 19, 2024
I'm asking if uhosting and zabbo is owned by the same Justin
Oh that i have no idea, all i know is that he told me he couldn't use paypal cause he needed to verify his passport and blablabla, so i sent him money over Monzo.
Post automatically merged:

The other paypal picture in there is from 2022, i found it odd he couldn't do paypal

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Also, Atom (the cms you use) has alot of dedicated people helping to translate it into all languages. Norwegian being one of them. So the fact Justin also charged you for him to do that is also a straight scam because someone already went through the long process to do that for free.

Gubben

May 19, 2024
Also, Atom (the cms you use) has alot of dedicated people helping to translate it into all languages. Norwegian being one of them. So the fact Justin also charged you for him to do that is also a straight scam because someone already went through the long process to do that for free.
The hotel was what needed norwegian translate, the cms alone had the languages alone, hope this clears up any misunderstanding🙃

SpookySpider

May 15, 2024
Also paid this Justin Aka Newton For a setup that ended up being a copy of the old leaked of mybobba.org

Attachments

• justin2.png
    justin2.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 51
  • justin.png
    justin.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 50
  • site.png
    site.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 50

Gubben

May 19, 2024
Also paid this Justin Aka Newton For a setup that ended up being a copy of the old leaked of mybobba.org
Yeah the guy is a scam artist im starting to realize bunch of different names lol.

Yeah the guy is a scam artist im starting to realize bunch of different names lol.
Whats your discord?

Gubben

May 19, 2024
You can atleast get your money back via PayPal even if you did family and friends just reach out to your bank and claim chargeback unauthorized transaction/Scam Monzo is a different story i've heard

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
Don't use any retro setup and hosting service.

Krews Marketplace is okay but even better if you can find someone with a ton of history on Devbest helping beginners. Setups are a scam in general though, because everything you could ever need is found on @Object's tutorials

Puffin

Donator
Mar 17, 2018
^
Just stick with Krews Gubben, if you are really keen on paying for a setup and the work... Bounty Hunters are trusted to get the work done. Half the people posing here as devs with no profile picture and barely any posts are here for a quick buck and nothing else, and you'll probably end up scammed all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread