Atom CMS - A Laravel multi-theme CMS

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
Anyone familiar with uhosting.us?
Thats the site i used to get the hotel set up, but he was suppose to fix a ton of things, since 16 may nothing has been fixed other then a header
Any hosting and retro setup all in one is a scam. Hosting providers generally don’t open themselves up to copyright issues because they’d get bombarded with C&Ds

For retro hosting, you can use @Johno who is the cheapest and has been in the community for a long time

For retro setups, just do it yourself and follow Object’s tutorial. You’ll learn a lot about your hotel and the best person to do work on your hotel, will always be you. If you’re insistent on a setup, go off their forum rep and ensure they have a long history of supporting people @JayC is an example

Puffin

Donator
Mar 17, 2018
Anyone familiar with uhosting.us?
Thats the site i used to get the hotel set up, but he was suppose to fix a ton of things, since 16 may nothing has been fixed other then a header
Had a friend who have the same problems with them quite recently too. While I can’t be certain for the scam, as I haven’t experienced it first hand or seen much evidence, they are certainly ripping people off with the prices they are charging.

You’re best to move off uhosting as take the loss, wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them.

Gubben

May 19, 2024
Had a friend who have the same problems with them quite recently too. While I can’t be certain for the scam, as I haven’t experienced it first hand or seen much evidence, they are certainly ripping people off with the prices they are charging.

You’re best to move off uhosting as take the loss, wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them.
Yeah, i made a new thread waiting for it to be approved and there you can see conversation between me and this shady company.

Users who are viewing this thread