Introduction Welcome me (Ne0nCity) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne0nCity

Apr 7, 2011
um, im ne0ncity and im new to the devbest community, im going to realease alot of things like my coding and etc, im a good person im mates to alot of people ,

mates : thespicey , dem0n , timeZ , iCandy , and the rest of the elite-coderz crew

im an graphics designer//coder , im learning right now im a newbie at this coding stuff
i use to be an hacker re-tired from that because hacking hotels is just being a low life
im a good , nice person but if you get me pissed ill fuck you up :p , lol and please welcome me to the devbest community and family , i use to be on ragzone but its shit lets go devbest !!!!!!!

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Hmm, Nice didn't know i'd be done that quick, Anyways Welcome to DevBest Ne0nCity,

neon-sign-pop-art.jpg

Jakester

Mar 28, 2011
NeonCity Owner of NeonCity Hotel I could be wrong But copyright..? isint NeonCity Owned By theSpicey Just that he hasent opened it. This may be offtopic but yes i maybe Wrong But anyway Welcome to DB :)

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Jakester, how is it copyright? If it's a hotel then NeonCity is violating several copyright laws with Sulake.

ONT: Welcome to Dev, nice to see you don't hack hotels anymore ;P

Ryan Groom

Mar 18, 2011
Welcome to devbest.com. Hope to see your around the forum's and on the chat. Enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread