[VIDEO] How to make a R63b HABBO RETRO for FREE

xBrook

Jun 4, 2015

Alot of people just panic with errors, normally not even a error but just alot of writing. Lol,
Also, dang dude, gotta stop double posting!
Hey dude, like another person here I can't download the htdocs winrar, the download crashes every single time ..

KurtS

Jun 14, 2015
I have this problem with emulator
571576Capture.png

RobinLinde

Mar 18, 2013
When i try to open the client it does display it for about and then it crashes and goes to the home page.
I have replaced the IP in config.php,config.ini, Client.php and external_variables.txt

KurtS

Jun 14, 2015
Hey guys, alot of you may already know me on youtube, and ive made yet another habbo retro tutorial, but this time it has the latest UI and is R63b.
First off, let me tell you about me.
My name is Patrick, but people call me Keith. I am 15 years old and NOT A SQUEAKER (just had to point that out).
Ive been making tutorials for a while now, and I have helped alot of people. With over 40k views in total over all my tutorial videos.
Here is my tutorial, follow it correctly and you will have a retro in no time!

I have a problem to set Official Room, when i try to set my room to Official, the navigator Loading... and nothing appear !

KurtS

Jun 14, 2015
Yes ! Everything is normal but i can't set Officials rooms & i have another problem, i have some lag in game ..

KurtS

Jun 14, 2015
I use Silverwave, emulator in the tutorial. There are not many lag now. But I have the problem with Official room, i can't set my room to Official.

UniqueZ

Jun 15, 2015
Ok. Can you add my skype @JoshRetrosUK

Do you want your retro to be made by me?
Simply add me on skype, Remember I will not be doing setups for people without A VPS.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
This is a great video tutorial, also noob friendly. 9/10. Good luck!

Nice tut, very noob friendly. :up:
But i think this version R63(b) would be harder to manage than R63(a) for newbies. :p

Nice Tut,

Seen this is youtube, But still 100% Great and Fresh tutorial!

Thank you all :)

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY

?'

Its just a duplicate entry, it means it is already there. Nothing to worry about, just continue as normal :)

I only quoted a bit so You can get notified, but this issue has accured I followed each step does it have to do with the Swf's you provided or what << Used Lighshot to screenshot it, but anyways does it have to do with the furni swf I think it does but could you possibly let me know where to get the fix

Hey, I need some help.I want to change the Habiz, SnipeCamp, and Habbo logos,but it seems like the manual way wont work.I replaced all the images in the Custom-Habbo images whilst following the exact widthxheight(pixels), format(gif,png), and I didn't even change or rename the logo name when I replaced them.Restarted the emu, as well as closing XAMPP, and re-opening again.But nothing seems to work for me, can anyone offer help?

Have you cleared your cache?

When i try to open the client it does display it for about and then it crashes and goes to the home page.
I have replaced the IP in config.php,config.ini, Client.php and external_variables.txt

Have you got the EMU started, and config'd correctly?

I have a problem to set Official Room, when i try to set my room to Official, the navigator Loading... and nothing appear !

Not to sure on what advice to give, I never bother with official rooms.
Have you set all the right tables ect. to match with the room ID and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread