[VIDEO] How to make a R63b HABBO RETRO for FREE

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Hey guys, alot of you may already know me on youtube, and ive made yet another habbo retro tutorial, but this time it has the latest UI and is R63b.
First off, let me tell you about me.
My name is Patrick, but people call me Keith. I am 15 years old and NOT A SQUEAKER (just had to point that out).
Ive been making tutorials for a while now, and I have helped alot of people. With over 40k views in total over all my tutorial videos.
Here is my tutorial, follow it correctly and you will have a retro in no time!

Download links are as follow.

Htdocs, EMU and SQL files:

ALSO

If you get the issue:
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'(using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

Then watch the fix video:

How to rank yourself video:

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
looks like he has been watching your tutorials @naurtoawesomeness
10/10
Nope, Not watched any tutorials myself! I've been making retros and tutorials for years, check out my old channel to see! I was one of the first to make a 'How to make a debbo retro' as well ;)
I did however get some swf packs and cms packs but have edited them and given credit from my source.
Just thought I'd upload it here as I check these forums one or twice a month and didn't see many video tutorials.

Thanks for 10/10 also, my videos have helped alot of people, it makes me happy :)

uglenXD

Dec 22, 2014
If you follow the tutorial the most of it will work.
There are some issues though. The "shop" feature doesn't work when you're in the 'Community' tab and the rules category doesn't show up.
I hope you will do a guide how to fix this soon as possible.
Otherwise great work. 7/10

Last edited:

Oct 22, 2012
Great TUT, it works 100%, I tested it!
There is a minor issue that I came across, when registering remember to add "empty string" instead of null to the position in order to register.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
If you follow the tutorial the most of it will work.
There are some issues though. The "shop" feature doesn't work when you're in the 'Community' tab and the rules category doesn't show up.
I hope you will do a guide how to fix this soon as possible.
Otherwise great work. 7/10
Yes, I see what you mean there. I obviously didn't delete that bit of code. Ill get onto it and re-upload the finalized files when im free.

Great TUT, it works 100%, I tested it!
There is a minor issue that I came across, when registering remember to add "empty string" instead of null to the position in order to register.
Ahh yeah, I see that too. I will also do this when I do the other bits.

GavRod

Feb 23, 2014
How do you change the logo, I changed all of the other images containing the Habiz image, and it remains the same.

nvm fuck this shit

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
How do you change the logo, I changed all of the other images containing the Habiz image, and it remains the same.

nvm fuck this shit
Oh my god. if you use chrome, right click on the logo then inspect element. then find where the image links to. In your common.css , correct the link.

Nov 27, 2014
Im having problems...

INSERT INTO `achievements` (`id`, `group_name`, `category`, `level`, `reward_pixels`, `reward_points`, `progress_needed`) VALUES
(1, 'ACH_AvatarTags', 'identity', 1, 5, 5, 5),
(2, 'ACH_AvatarLooks', 'identity', 1, 5, 5, 1),
(3, 'ACH_Motto', 'identity', 1, 10, 10, 1),
(4, 'ACH_EmailVerification', 'identity', 1, 20, 20, 1),
(5, 'ACH_RespectGiven', 'social', 1, 100, 100, 100),
(6, 'ACH_BasicClub', 'identity', 1, 25, 25, 1),
(7, 'ACH_VipClub', 'identity', 1, 50, 50, 1),
(8, 'ACH_BasicClub', 'identity', 2, 100, 100, 3),
(9, 'ACH_BasicClub', 'identity', 3, 250, 250, 6),
(10, 'ACH_BasicClub', 'identity', 4, 350, 350, 9),
(11, 'ACH_BasicClub', 'identity', 5, 500, 500, 12),
(16, 'ACH_RespectEarned', 'social', 1, 5, 5, 1),
(17, 'ACH_RespectEarned', 'social', 2, 20, 20, 10),
(18, 'ACH_RespectEarned', 'social', 3, 40, 40, 20),
(19, 'ACH_RespectEarned', 'social', 4, 100, 100, 50),
(20, 'ACH_RespectEarned', 'social', 5, 200, 200, 100),
(21, 'ACH_Resp[...]

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Can you not read? It obviously says "Duplicate entry '1'".
It means theres already an achievement with the id 1 in the database. deete the whole achievements table in the database, and then run the whole achievements sql :)

Nov 27, 2014
Never thought of that! Thanks. Haven't checked if it works, but I will keep you updated!

Just came up with more errors...

Fixed BUT I now get a black client?

Emersonnn

Aug 8, 2013
Yea I gave myself the highest rank and was still a no show, then cycled through all the other ranks and it still wouldnt show up

Emersonnn

Aug 8, 2013
Yea I copied it exactly, pausing at any moments when he done something and then done the same thing on my computer, also tried URLs ending in /ase, /hk, /housekeeping and /stafflogin and of which none of these work

Rubber

Creepz.eu
Feb 24, 2012
i see in this video tutorial in THE descriptief there is no housekeeping in iT at the moment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread