[VIDEO] How to make a R63b HABBO RETRO for FREE

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Never thought of that! Thanks. Haven't checked if it works, but I will keep you updated!

Just came up with more errors...

Fixed BUT I now get a black client?
Alot of people just panic with errors, normally not even a error but just alot of writing. Lol,
Also, dang dude, gotta stop double posting!

This is going to sound real nooby but is there a way to get housekeeping tab on the CMS?
I have not yet released the HK. I am still coding it, fresh, new and secure. I will post a video when its out.

i see in this video tutorial in THE descriptief there is no housekeeping in iT at the moment
Correct'o'mendo ;)

*edit/addon*
Yes, but still didnt fix it.

Wait - Fix! It was working,I wasnt giving it time to load.

And then it d/c's me

Check webbuild, most probably not that though. Make sure you config'd the emu right, and have it running! It may sound n00by but tons of people ask me for help, and the thing they dont do is: RUN THE EMU lol. Gotta keep it running at all times while someone is online.
Also, variables - check them.
& client.php - check that!

Keep me updated.

Mickydudle

May 10, 2015
Really good guide - I got it working straight away, thank you!
On the other hand, I have noticed some issues with my server tho. After a while, it becomes really laggy and unplayable, especially after furnishing a room. This has also been experienced by people that have joined my server.

I checked some popular Habbo Servers, and lag doesnt seem to be an issue at all on them. I'm afraid I couldnt find anything on this subject - Is there anyway I can fix this?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Snipecamp ur shit u post is OK ats buggy and shit u make ur self owner and make the other ppl admins

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Snipecamp ur shit u post is OK ats buggy and shit u make ur self owner and make the other ppl admins
I agree. It is buggy, laggy and not very secure. I have finished coding a housekeeping, and I am now coding a new CMS and EMU from scratch. I am not really active with the habbo retro stuff and I dont tend to play habbo either. I code in my spare time, and make the videos and tutorials in my spare time too. I will update on this post when My custom EMU AND CMS are done and released.

This tutorial is aimed at beginners with habbo retros making, people who want a base CMS and EMU before getting their own. Was never my intention to be a good CMS and for advanced users.

I made myself admin for people to see what rank they must put their self, what database ect. You can easily remove me from the staff list.

Really good guide - I got it working straight away, thank you!
On the other hand, I have noticed some issues with my server tho. After a while, it becomes really laggy and unplayable, especially after furnishing a room. This has also been experienced by people that have joined my server.

I checked some popular Habbo Servers, and lag doesnt seem to be an issue at all on them. I'm afraid I couldnt find anything on this subject - Is there anyway I can fix this?

Thank you, glad you got it made quickly!
I agree, as said above, that it is laggy and buggy. I am releasing a new CMS and EMU soon.
I recommend for the time being you find a after market EMU on this forums, make sure it is R63B compatible. The database should be fine, depending on what EMU you use. MSG me for any additional help.

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
Hey guys,
I only quoted a bit so You can get notified, but this issue has accured I followed each step does it have to do with the Swf's you provided or what << Used Lighshot to screenshot it, but anyways does it have to do with the furni swf I think it does but could you possibly let me know where to get the fix

Synchr0nized

May 6, 2015
Hey, I need some help.I want to change the Habiz, SnipeCamp, and Habbo logos,but it seems like the manual way wont work.I replaced all the images in the Custom-Habbo images whilst following the exact widthxheight(pixels), format(gif,png), and I didn't even change or rename the logo name when I replaced them.Restarted the emu, as well as closing XAMPP, and re-opening again.But nothing seems to work for me, can anyone offer help?

Jiawenb

Jan 30, 2013
Can anyone reupload the htdocs? It just doesnt seem to complete the download on OneDrive. It just keeps failing

Users who are viewing this thread