There are no "normal" people in this scene

ovflowd

Jun 20, 2019
You could probably rename this thread to: "I discovered humanity".

C'mon dude. Humanity is this, not only Habbo players or developers.

Habbo retro development community is full of kids and teenagers, biggest reason, why we see some atrocities...

Still, parting from your initial statement, I'm assuming you're basically saying that you also have problems.

What an off-topic, totally unrelated thread to Habbo section made by a staff, LMAO.

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
Doesn't mean you have a problem at all you hit the nail on the head @Wess habbo is a second life a life that people cant be judged or bullied, as they dont know you, you dont know them thats the perk, :)
Post automatically merged:

Habbo retro development community is full of kids and teenagers, biggest reason, why we see some atrocities...

Still, parting from your initial statement, I'm assuming you're basically saying that you also have problems.

What an off-topic, totally unrelated thread to Habbo section made by a staff, LMAO.

However this is not off topic because it is "Habbo Related" we're discussing habbo, so you need to learn before you comment,

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012

Humanity is not this, not everyone has social anxiety or issues, a majority of Habbo isn't even kids, or teenagers at some places..
Also it is normal for problems to erupt as it is the way of life. If you want me to explain that let me know.

I'm pretty sure the title of this thread is "There are no "normal" people in this scene", placing this away from humanity, since not all of humanity plays Habbo. facepalm.jpg

He also states this: "So this is probably going to piss some people off and most won't agree, and neither am I trolling. What I'm about to say applies to both Habbo and the retro scene."
The end of that sentence clearly states "What I'm about to say applies to both Habbo and the retro scene." again not Humanity.

"I strongly believe there are no normal people in the whole scene. If you actively play Habbo or a retro, I believe there's something wrong with you. I'm not talking about just big issues, but atleast something small like social anxiety."
Obviously there are factors that made him believe that there must be small issues such as Social Anxiety for someone who plays Habbo or a Habbo retro "Actively".

"Since I started paying Habbo and even now when I get dragged into retro shit, I'm always amazed by the amount of sick individuals or groups who just fuck people up, even up to the point where people just DDoS others because of a freakin' game. I always see shit like that. About 5 minutes ago once again I got into a retro related Discord channel, and I see people sharing IPs and talking high and mighty about DDoSing people or hotels."

Above is is his supporting statement towards his thesis statement which was "I strongly believe there are no normal people in the whole scene".

Anyways obviously you only read a single part of this or some how just went off the title, but lol this is directly based toward the Habbo & Habbo Retro Community.

I can say it over and over again, but most comments here are only targeting a specific part of what I said. Please before you even reply, read everything I said carefully and then go forward and voice your opinion.

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
I'm pretty sure the title of this thread is "There are no "normal" people in this scene", placing this away from humanity, since not all of humanity plays Habbo. facepalm.jpg

He also states this: "So this is probably going to piss some people off and most won't agree, and neither am I trolling. What I'm about to say applies to both Habbo and the retro scene."
The end of that sentence clearly states "What I'm about to say applies to both Habbo and the retro scene." again not Humanity.

"I strongly believe there are no normal people in the whole scene. If you actively play Habbo or a retro, I believe there's something wrong with you. I'm not talking about just big issues, but atleast something small like social anxiety."
Obviously there are factors that made him believe that there must be small issues such as Social Anxiety for someone who plays Habbo or a Habbo retro "Actively".

"Since I started paying Habbo and even now when I get dragged into retro shit, I'm always amazed by the amount of sick individuals or groups who just fuck people up, even up to the point where people just DDoS others because of a freakin' game. I always see shit like that. About 5 minutes ago once again I got into a retro related Discord channel, and I see people sharing IPs and talking high and mighty about DDoSing people or hotels."

Above is is his supporting statement towards his thesis statement which was "I strongly believe there are no normal people in the whole scene".

Anyways obviously you only read a single part of this or some how just went off the title, but lol this is directly based toward the Habbo & Habbo Retro Community.

So it is habbo related so pipe down. as u said

" directly based toward the Habbo & Habbo Retro Community.[/QUOTE]"

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
So it is habbo related so pipe down. as u said

" directly based toward the Habbo & Habbo Retro Community.

Updated my comment, I'm backing what Wess said. You're an example of where I said:
"Anyways obviously you only read a single part of this or some how just went off the title, but lol this is directly based toward the Habbo & Habbo Retro Community."

You didn't take any of the information in.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
But you said its "off topic" it is not lmao so calm down. no need to get defensive cus ur wrong,

Did you even read the name of who posted the original comment I replied to?

"no need to get defensive cus ur wrong"

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
Well You said "a staff member created the thread and is going off topic" presume thats wes as he created the thread buddy,

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Well You said "a staff member created the thread and is going off topic" presume thats wes as he created the thread buddy,

@ovflowd said that.

Learn to read.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Yeah I'm not normal. I joined the scene when I was 11/2 and now I'm 21. I have a learning disorder and I'm still enjoying doing Habbo stuff. Got a problem with that? :D

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

I think @Lotus and @Luther explained very well. About me also having problems, if you read everything, yes, I never denied I'm one of them. Also never stated that everyone is "bad", I'm just making a statement about Habbo.

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
I think @Lotus and @Luther explained very well. About me also having problems, if you read everything, yes, I never denied I'm one of them. Also never stated that everyone is "bad", I'm just making a statement about Habbo.
I didnt say You Have problems Bro, Im saying everybody has there own reasons for doing it doesnt necesceraly mean they do it for a problem they probably just do it for friendship

Users who are viewing this thread