The Woodrock Network is looking for co-owner.

DogmaMC

Aug 30, 2017
I am the founder and owner of a brand new Minecraft server known as The Woodrock Network, and I am looking for one dedicated and loyal co-owner to run and develop the server with me in their spare time. This is not a job advertisement so it will be on a purely voluntary basis and flexibility is a must.

The server is vanilla, gamemode survival/peaceful and, except for chat, has the basic plugins such as HubBasics and Luckperms. The server has no domain name set up as yet. Apart from the temporary spawn area, which is sufficient at the moment, the map is large biomes and is unexplored. The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks and uses NiTROPanel, and for now has 5 or 6 available slots.

As a partner you will have the same responsibilites as I have, but the foundations of good partnership is relationship so I will want to know more about you as a person, and no doubt you will want to know more about me too. Ideally I am looking for a partner who is easy-going, who can speak clearly and is non-judgemental. Your gender or sexuality is of no importance. All that matters is that you are a mature adult (preferably 20 years old or older), dedicated and trustworthy....oh and that you have some knowledge of plugins and their configuration (I myself am fairly new to that stuff). Do not worry if you do not know anything about NiTROPanel - as co-owner you will have sub-user access and it is amazingly easy to use.

About myself...

For now, I can tell you that I am male, 40 years old, live in the UK, single, likes martial arts, mostly listens to The Smiths and Morrissey, is into physical exercise, likes gaming, and is fascinated by ancient Egypt.

Now I would like to know more about you...got Discord with a working mic? Then let's connect! Just send me a message and I'll send you my Discord hashtag. If you would just like to enquire about me or the server, we can chat on Discord without use of microphone if you wish. You can ask any question you want. Alternatively, you can search for Woodrock Network on Twitter. Youtube channel or Enjin are not available yet.

That's all for now.

I am available to chat on Discord right now if interested in applying or just want to chat about the server. Message me and I will invite you. :up:

I am available for Discord chat right now if interested in helping out on my MC server or apply for co-owner. Send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread