Video The Bully Victim Who Fought Back

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
i live 5 minutes away from this kid, and also this was a year ago.

Good to know, remember to keep supporting him.
and yes i know it's old, i see the dates everywhere, but doubt any of them are true, so yeah it's old but i'm not sure of the date.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Very very old, this was on the news like last year - It was on for about a month.

To be honest, this is all heartfelt and shit but there are millions of kids who fight back to the bullies but he is the only one that gets on TV - Heck I'm not even being a troll here but in my school there was a fat short kid in my year being bullied by this dude and after 4 years he snapped.

The thing is that, he beat the shit out the the other kid and he didn't get on tv? And after 4 years or being picked up (severely) he has been excluded and the other kid hasn't.

Some get lucky to go on tv and some don't :up: (most don't).

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Very very old, this was on the news like last year - It was on for about a month.

To be honest, this is all heartfelt and shit but there are millions of kids who fight back to the bullies but he is the only one that gets on TV - Heck I'm not even being a troll here but in my school there was a fat short kid in my year being bullied by this dude and after 4 years he snapped.

The thing is that, he beat the shit out the the other kid and he didn't get on tv? And after 4 years or being picked up (severely) he has been excluded and the other kid hasn't.

Some get lucky to go on tv and some don't :up: (most don't).

as i said in my last post, I know it's old.
and that kid in your school why not do just as this kid over there, tbh the only reason why he went on tv is cause it was video shooted and i think back then he was the only one to respond to bullies in his country or town, so he got pretty much famous down there, and so people started passing it trough internet and by posting his video... So yeah that's my opinion.

anyone else has a suggestion for the kid in lepos's school, feel free to reply :)

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
as i said in my last post, I know it's old.
and that kid in your school why not do just as this kid over there, tbh the only reason why he went on tv is cause it was video shooted and i think back then he was the only one to respond to bullies in his country or town, so he got pretty much famous down there, and so people started passing it trough internet and by posting his video... So yeah that's my opinion.

anyone else has a suggestion for the kid in lepos's school, feel free to reply :)
Didn't understand most of what you said except for the video, and the video of him beating the crap out of the bully is on youtube (idk link), so yeah.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
This was a while ago, both of the boys are older and a'lot smarter I trust, I hate to say this but bullying is a part of schools and with more then likely in the long run not be crushed.. however during my time at many special needs places bullying was at a minimum level, and ASD was at a total zero.. So there is some hope for the future.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
This was a while ago, both of the boys are older and a'lot smarter I trust, I hate to say this but bullying is a part of schools and with more then likely in the long run not be crushed.. however during my time at many special needs places bullying was at a minimum level, and ASD was at a total zero.. So there is some hope for the future.
They're not older, and definitely not smarter.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
Fair enough. And didn't know you used these forums Airton. :p

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Fair enough. And didn't know you used these forums Airton. :p
Considering my post count lol, I go on loads of forums, this one most.

ONT: I think it's stupid to show one bully and not every other in the world.

Jump

Feb 16, 2011
Considering my post count lol, I go on loads of forums, this one most.

ONT: I think it's stupid to show one bully and not every other in the world.
If we did that I believe there would be a war, and there would certainly be more bullies then non-bullies, after all who ever is bullied 1 out of 4 become bullies later on themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread