Flash [Switch Hotel] R63B // PlusEMU // LATEST UI // NEW CATALOGUE // WORKING GROUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Switch Hotel -
Information
Switch Hotel originally opened in late 2014, but had to close due to VPS hosting issues and my personal situation at the time. We have now been back online since October and better than before. A Server paid for until June, professional staff, updated client and a CMS with many working features.
Notice: Due to us changing to PlusEMU (Boon Edit) we had to reset the database.

Features
  • 10GB RAM Windows VPS - Paid for until June '16.
  • Plus EMU (Boon Edit) - Released by Sledmore here.
  • Fully Functioning Groups and Group Furniture.
  • Ambassador and VIP packages, and at cheap prices.
  • Badge shop, with user badges available on request.

Coming Soon
  • Potentially more commands, although there are already a lot.
  • Fixed floor plan editor. (If anyone can help please let me know)

Screenshots

Images last updated: 27 FEB 16
2e8bcb9365a70d34a0c7d14c075221dd.png

d068f2f9f68b309b89e35584079a5c0c.png

c579090851628056ec384f173d241f24.png

082678065277897dbe82aefc2013873e.png

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe Try to fix that. also skin is used on many hotel. still goodluck!

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe Try to fix that. also skin is used on many hotel. still goodluck!
Hi, :) Fixing that is on our list, also I know this skin is used on a few retro's but I think the editing that we have done so far has improved the skin tremendously. New staff page, integrated housekeeping, and more. We have made many improvements but thank you :)

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Ehhh..... Ok I feel the hotel is decent I like what I'm seeing but I don't agree with it saying UniqueCMS since this cms has been released I feel something in the retro community is only unique when it's not released to anyone or when other hotels use it too. About you saying you have made big changes like ok the staff page wasn't that much of a change like it looks like you took a box from the top stats and did some simple CSS editing etc.... The housekeeping edits well users don't go on the housekeeping so I would say to change stuff users can see so they know you made big edits. I don't want you to take this as I'm being a asshole and coming off like a dick, I am just stating what I think I fully think this could be a great hotel if you put the time and effort into it and leave credits to the original makers too. Good luck!

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Hi, :) Fixing that is on our list, also I know this skin is used on a few retro's but I think the editing that we have done so far has improved the skin tremendously. New staff page, integrated housekeeping, and more. We have made many improvements but thank you :)
Sorry but making the staff page worse than the original one isn't a "tremendously" edit..
ahahaha hahah this guy is claiming he ripped the cms when i simply released it
Sorry to get you off the spotlight fella but you shouldn't be claiming anything either, that theme was given to you and you just released but you never took part on anything from it, i have the whole theme with all of its original and completed features 100 times more completed than any of the released that have been made out of this theme..

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Ehhh..... Ok I feel the hotel is decent I like what I'm seeing but I don't agree with it saying UniqueCMS since this cms has been released I feel something in the retro community is only unique when it's not released to anyone or when other hotels use it too. About you saying you have made big changes like ok the staff page wasn't that much of a change like it looks like you took a box from the top stats and did some simple CSS editing etc.... The housekeeping edits well users don't go on the housekeeping so I would say to change stuff users can see so they know you made big edits. I don't want you to take this as I'm being a asshole and coming off like a dick, I am just stating what I think I fully think this could be a great hotel if you put the time and effort into it and leave credits to the original makers too. Good luck!
No you're not being an asshole I completely welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, although that it rare on DevBest... Thank you and will edit OP to a more agreeable post.

ahahaha hahah this guy is claiming he ripped the cms when i simply released it
Where did I state that I ripped it? I didn't even get the CMS from you, I got it from a friend. Thank you for informing me that you had released it although it isn't actually "yours".

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
bruh i didn't claim shit and you're always sucking someone bud what's up with that do you have a grudge over something, no one really cares what you got hooters.
How is he sucking someone when you keep taking the credit for releases...? :idle

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Switch have made loads of updates over the last few days, screenshots and features list has been updated accordingly.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
CMS basic and release emulator everyone uses it, Dont see anything unqiue its your same old shit

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
CMS basic and release emulator everyone uses it, Dont see anything unqiue its your same old shit
Like I said, would like constructive criticism not your regular bullshit. CMS compared to, Boon for example I would say is not that basic. As for the EMU, we are using AzureSharp with some big edits.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
I like the cms, pretty unique. May I ask what are your "big edits" as for AzureSharp? Overall hotel is not bad.

Forums do NOT work.

Images still not updated.​
images outdated, will add updated and more screenshots later today: 20/10/15

Pretty basic hotel, goodluck tho.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
I like the cms, pretty unique. May I ask what are your "big edits" as for AzureSharp? Overall hotel is not bad.

Forums do NOT work.

Images still not updated.​
Pretty basic hotel, goodluck tho.
Thank you the CMS is a release used by a few hotels but I have edited it a bit to suit Azure and the hotel. As for the emulator, our developer fixed faceless, added a duck command (i know this is simple but users like it). We changed permissions within the emulator, which although makes barely any difference to users it allows staff to manage permissions alot better. I.e. not letting Moderators give credits, not letting anyone below manager user :masscredits, etc. Things to protect the economy and the hotel. We also have a custom SSO now.

That's all off the top of my head but if I think of anything else I will add it to the OP. I will also add new screenshots today and as for groups and forums. They did work but a recent change has broken them. I will be working on that today also.

Note to anyone else: I am looking for a developer that has a reasonable amount of free time to assist with the hotel. Please PM me, reply or contact me on Switch.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
Thank you the CMS is a release used by a few hotels but I have edited it a bit to suit Azure and the hotel. As for the emulator, our developer fixed faceless, added a duck command (i know this is simple but users like it). We changed permissions within the emulator, which although makes barely any difference to users it allows staff to manage permissions alot better. I.e. not letting Moderators give credits, not letting anyone below manager user :masscredits, etc. Things to protect the economy and the hotel. We also have a custom SSO now.

That's all off the top of my head but if I think of anything else I will add it to the OP. I will also add new screenshots today and as for groups and forums. They did work but a recent change has broken them. I will be working on that today also.

Note to anyone else: I am looking for a developer that has a reasonable amount of free time to assist with the hotel. Please PM me, reply or contact me on Switch.
Btw, did the Habbo-Imaging work?

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Btw, did the Habbo-Imaging work?
No it didn't :(

Thread updated, moved to PlusEMU and made some other changes...

If anyone can help with Floor Plan editor, please let me know. We would also like feedback on the CMS, should we change it? Edit it? If change, why? If edit, what would you like to see?

We have recently added all public rooms, added them to the public navigator, added a new xenforo forum, improved the catalogue and more.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Good! Can you be my first tester for ? Your register page is ruined!

Goodluck!

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Checked out this retro. Very quiet, but otherwise seems to have a lot of potential. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread