Sulake Finland getting in on Retro's cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Users on this IP: 212.226.131.105p00p (ID: 246603)Last online: Friday November 11th, 2011 11:01pmE-mail: [email protected]This user is offline
IP: 212.226.131.105Decimal: 3571614569Hostname: ip212-226-131-105.adsl.kpnqwest.fiISP: Elisa OyjOrganization: Sulake Corporation Oy
Although there are alot bigger retros than the english ones. Think about Sunnieday getting over 2000 online. They arent just gonna focus on English. Also Aarons gonna be a target with Habboon and Phoenix
Is the future of Habbo retros threatened?

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Users on this IP: 212.226.131.105
p00p (ID: 246603)
E-mail: [email protected]

IP: 212.226.131.105
Decimal: 3571614569
Hostname: ip212-226-131-105.adsl.kpnqwest.fi
ISP: Elisa Oyj
Organization: Sulake Corporation Oy

Although there are alot bigger retros than the english ones. Think about Sunnieday getting over 2000 online. They arent just gonna focus on English. Also Aarons gonna be a target with Habboon and Phoenix

Good luck

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I dont believe its threatened. Sure they may get a few websites shutdown but lets be honest. Its better for them to restrict what we do as they have been. Shuffle headers etc is gonna kill us more than Suing. Everyone will just move to off shore hosting in like russia.

Will be interesting to see where this goes though.
That's the interesting part in this thread.

Agreed.

I think everyones just stuck at the habbo retro phase when we could be developing something bigger.

By retros :)
However we learned alot in developing retros, so let's salute whoever started making one. ;) You'll see in years there are new games to be cloned all over again.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Where u get that?
Oh also if anyone interested

< Legal-Chick is a member of Habbo staff. This was on Habbo and she has the staff badge. You can also tell by < Her top group is the "First" group which is the group of all staff im guessing the first group with new crypto. Note how she has tried to hide it by putting the trax over it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Oh also if anyone interested

< Legal-Chick is a member of Habbo staff. This was on Habbo and she has the staff badge. You can also tell by < Her top group is the "First" group which is the group of all staff im guessing the first group with new crypto. Note how she has tried to hide it by putting the trax over it.
This thread is really going wildfire. Your information sounds interesting.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I say retros deserve to die. The whole point of having a retro, or even creating one, was for it to be free. But, these sickening hotel owners only care about money. Even developers only think about money. Prime example: Aaron. He made so much money, that he can even afford to take a vacation, and have more left over... I say all the developers should come together (peacefully) and create something original.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I say retros deserve to die. The whole point of having a retro, or even creating one, was for it to be free. But, these sickening hotel owners only care about money. Even developers only think about money. Prime example: Aaron. He made so much money, that he can even afford to take a vacation, and have more left over... I say all the developers should come together (peacefully) and create something original.

I liked your post only to UNLIKE it. Good game ;)

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Sorry, but TheHabbos is no copyright from Habbo one bit, they can't do shit?

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
We don't know that they are registering on retros to shut them down until a retro owner actually receives an email from them. I think this is very interesting, and am wondering what they will do next, and where this will be heading especially since they bought a Phoenix license...

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
How do we know they are targeting us all. Retros have been around for how long now... They are more than likely finding out that Phoenix is the only real source of emulator development atm. They probably registered on all big retros to see what emulator they were running. I also heard rumors from a trusted source that if Retros were to develop to new crypto with the new stuff is when they be really pissed.

I'll be waiting for my letter. Believe they have to send me one first :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This is true lol, showed me a screenshot of Sulake buying a Phoenix license, and they sent him screenshots of them on his hotel (Habboon) and they have an Otaku account, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread