Sulake Finland getting in on Retro's cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Anyone can do some research on Sulake members and connect to a Finnish proxy, js
Explain how do they got email using sulake.com domain.

I personally think it's real. It was on time Sulake did something about this though. Some say that retro owners these days only think off profit but that might not also be truth. People like me were aiming for a free experience, but also aiming for the hotel to pay it's own hosting. If phoenix were to be taken down even those people would get hit as most of them do not know how to program, and don't bother add fixes to open source emulators.

At the same time it would be a great opportunity to get less hotels on the market, like it was back in 07-08. If Phoenix were to go down people would have to use Uber, Snowlight(update major shit on it) and other emulators that are around the community. I personally think it would be great getting the retro community back to a more stable count. Too many hotels make the community boring, too much hotels to choose from and most of them are running the exact same emu's and CMS's.
This is a fact, how about RevEMU, will continue to develop and finally release it? -- mhm.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010

This is a fact, how about RevEMU, will continue to develop and finally release it? -- mhm.
Getting a mail like that isn't really hard. Most CMS's today doesn't have email checks. If they had an email check they wouldn't have it that easy getting fake mail adresses.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

I am still developing, and will continue i have no reason at all to stop.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
So those who uses Baal doesn't need to worry about getting their hotels down?
not at the minute, phoenix is the best emu out there so why target less known/used emulators when they will be able to take down most retros as most are phoenix based

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
not at the minute, phoenix is the best emu out there so why target less known/used emulators when they will be able to take down most retros as most are phoenix based
Don't think that you can claim it is the best, It is the most used.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Oh okay. I don't know that much about Baal nor about if it uses licensing like Phoenix.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Oh okay. I don't know that much about Baal nor about if it uses licensing like Phoenix.
Phoenix and Baal will be the 2 emu that will b e taken down if any. Other ones that are free. nothing can be done about that

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Phoenix, best emu?

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
TheHabbos has no affiliation with the Habbo Retros that are listed on its website. Also, the same exact IP address was registered in my database. The IP does trace to a Sulake employee. As Habbo is copyrighted, Sulake will not absolutely take these server owners directly into court or to the suing stage without having a discussion with the owners. Sulake will lose money if they are considering into suing these Habbo Retro owners. Just make sure that your Habbo Retro server does not have the same appearance as Habbo(.COM) - if so, change your content management system. As for emulator, you're screwed. All I can state is that the emulation is all Sulake is seeking into suing you for, as your content management system wasn't inspired nor copied by from Habbo's content management system.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
TheHabbos has no affiliation with the Habbo Retros that are listed on its website. Also, the same exact IP address was registered in my database. The IP does trace to a Sulake employee. As Habbo is copyrighted, Sulake will not absolutely take these server owners directly into court or to the suing stage without having a discussion with the owners. Sulake will lose money if they are considering into suing these Habbo Retro owners. Just make sure that your Habbo Retro server does not have the same appearance as Habbo(.COM) - if so, change your content management system. As for emulator, you're screwed. All I can state is that the emulation is all Sulake is seeking into suing you for, as your content management system wasn't inspired nor copied by from Habbo's content management system.
Simple. Everybody can get sued, because you know... all those CMS uses images from Habbo, and other CMS depends on the latest webbuild of Habbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread