Sulake Finland getting in on Retro's cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faintful

Sep 15, 2011
Well, don't go act like you know it all unless you know what you're talking about. You were implying that you can't be sued if you use a certain loader from a certain website. That combination is a no-no. You better take it easy ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
, you said v18 can't be sued, but yeah they can be. But mostly if ever Sulake will really take action, most R63 hotels are the first targets before old school - as they rarely exist.

Terminator

May 2, 2012
, you said v18 can't be sued, but yeah they can be. But mostly if ever Sulake will really take action, most R63 hotels are the first targets before old school - as they rarely exist.
Thats exactly why there awsome :)

iJackson

Mar 6, 2012
Owner of Tardis Hotel is 34 years old... she talks dirty with her uses, fucking dirty pedophile.

Anyway, nothing to be scared of here. :) Just continue on with your hotel.
I thought of the name tardis-hotel me and Lisa were on fb chatting bout hotel names and I said how about tardis-hotel she was like omfg and Lisa is only 19/20 Jesus Christ, give that lady a break

iJackson

Mar 6, 2012
Us retro owners will find away to get the fuck away from sulake. If they fuck around with 63 they can go do it. They have no idea about debbo and how smart we are. We most probably know more about Habbo then sulake. Sulake dosent like it they could take down Habbo itself instead of been cows over it. Is Habbo like their only profit? Seriously suing teens will give them a bad reputation. It's time they developed something else. Habbo is their only profit? I can host myself it will be cheaper and I can turn it off if I am been fucked around. People that are staff on Habbo are only teens /young adults. People that work for sulake are like 49.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread