Flash Static Hotel - Stable, Fast & Secure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

Join Static today! et

Static Hotel is a Habbo Hotel based private server that was created in March 2015. It was founded by two individuals, known as Brad and Gan, who has years of experience in Habbo Hotel private servers. We strive to offer the best, free Habbo Hotel experience, in addition to superior performance and professional staff members who are dedicated to keeping its users safe and involved within the community. In addition, Static Hotel utilizes the latest technology in hardware and software. By using our hardware and software to its fullest potential, we can guarantee a seamless, safe, and secure experience to all of our users.

The purpose of this project is to allow users to experience Habbo Hotel without having to pay for credits. This is a place to meet new and existing friends, play games, and simply have fun. It is a richly colourful, multi-dimensional virtual community and game environment to which users join by creating a fully customized online character. From there, users can explore a wide variety of spaces and millions of rooms created by other users in the virtual community, play a variety of games, connect with friends, decorate their own room, and have fun through creativity and self expression.

Static Hotel is a professionally ran and managed Habbo Hotel server ran by three experienced and mature individuals. Static Hotel has been up for not to long now, and looks into growing its community base and building a stable and friendly economy. Static Hotel has a team of developers that are constantly updating the hotel with the latest updates, new features, and add-ons. Our team of professional staff members are looking into building a standard, yet unique hotel that will be a second-home for our users - and we plan on starting today! Below are a few information and details regarding the features and what we have to offer at Static Hotel.

Static Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community any time - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Static Hotel.

A few Features on Static :

• Stable PlusEMU (credits to Sledmore)
  • Organized Catalogue (The latest furniture, limited edition, and plenty more!)
  • Wired Furniture
  • Custom User Interface
  • Groups and Homes
  • Free VIP membership (basic VIP commands are included)
  • New Chat Bubbles
Regarding Staff Roles & Our Staff team:

Static Hotel staff members are carefully selected, vetted, and fully trained users who develop, manage, and moderate the hotel. They make sure everything is running smoothly and the users are safe. Trial Moderator applications open every few months and three to five applicants are usually offered a position as a Trial Moderator. These users will be closely monitored and re-evaluated by the end of the month based on his or her performance. The users who show the most potential will be promoted to a full-time Moderator position.

We have a 5 paragraph staff guide that basically breaks down the rules and regulations of becoming of staff member. We make sure every staff members is trained accurately no matter how much or how little their past experience(s) are. Every applicant is required to work their way up through promotions in our staff program, we do not hire anyone to a direct rank without starting them from the trial moderator position.

Screenshots:
27upvCF.png

ao8Dcku.png

mL53sre.png

28I5Dqq.png
D6djNQ0.png

s6jfPBq.png

HOTEL URL: et
index.php

Last edited:

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
very nice but my opinion, u can bold the words, username, password etc looks better. surely join.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
we have a very updated cata witha lot of furniture missing furni have been added,but we'll be hiring some time this week or next week it would deeply depends but come join static:)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I love Gan, so I love this hotel too. Hope it succeeds, very best of luck. Hmu if you need help. <3

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I love Gan, so I love this hotel too. Hope it succeeds, very best of luck. Hmu if you need help. <3
Thank you!
Joined.
An amazing hotel! I recommend playing this :)
Thank you, it's very appreciated! :)

Few updates.
been peaking 30 users online the past couple of days, been going well to say we've been open only 1 week.
  • Statics now runs off 2 servers.
  • Altered the max marketplace price so users can sell there rares.
We are also hiring staff in the next day or so, if you're interested in becoming one I'd recommend now.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm hoping to see this retro still open within the next few months, considering I seen Static come and go so many times. Anyways, Cloudflare reports your website being offline, and running off of two servers will slow your overall speed down and pose some security issues if you don't do it right...Goodluck mate and it'll be nice if you customized your CMS as well as the client experience to be more unique, rather than based off of the default Habbo theme

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm hoping to see this retro still open within the next few months, considering I seen Static come and go so many times. Anyways, Cloudflare reports your website being offline, and running off of two servers will slow your overall speed down and pose some security issues if you don't do it right...Goodluck mate and it'll be nice if you customized your CMS as well as the client experience to be more unique, rather than based off of the default Habbo theme
it will, the dedicated servers are paid off until 2016. How will running off 2 servers from the Same Rack slow down the "overall" speed? anyhow Thank you for the feedback. Very appreciated.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Few updates:
  • Hiring an Rare values team.
  • Hiring GFX
Planned updates:
  • Move to PRODUCTION-
  • fix bots.

Also forgot to mention, if you logon from now up until Christmas day you receive a daily gift.
gmkYG8f.png

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Nice Hotel, The User Base is decent also the Client is very nice, I just think the CMS is not so unique , Are you trying to make your CMS look like Boons because the Staff Page looks exactly like boons etc try be more unique with the CMS.. Thats all I like the hotel I would give this 9/10 until you make the CMS a bit more unique then it will be 10/10, How is the new navigator going so far?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Nice Hotel, The User Base is decent also the Client is very nice, I just think the CMS is not so unique , Are you trying to make your CMS look like Boons because the Staff Page looks exactly like boons etc try be more unique with the CMS.. Thats all I like the hotel I would give this 9/10 until you make the CMS a bit more unique then it will be 10/10, How is the new navigator going so far?
Thanks for the Feedback It's very appreciated. I got the new nav working fine, debating how to do the categories and such, whether to do them like Habbo or to have all rooms under one.
On the cms side, I'm wanting it to be as simple & clean. I'm not trying to "over" do it. anyhow thanks for the feedback.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Thanks for the Feedback It's very appreciated. I got the new nav working fine, debating how to do the categories and such, whether to do them like Habbo or to have all rooms under one.
On the cms side, I'm wanting it to be as simple & clean. I'm not trying to "over" do it. anyhow thanks for the feedback.
Yes Ik what you mean by over do it, Although you can always change the background wallpaper and top bg to a different colour just nice plain and simple instead of a basic theme

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Actually, distributing the workload between... anything really, can improve overall response time (latency) and increase server performance... it's organization.
And as for security, "if done correctly" is what Sulake said before implementing the latest encryption. Difference is, Sulake's intention is to "hide" data from their users.

Notes on Distributed Computing.

Yes Ik what you mean by over do it, Although you can always change the background wallpaper and top bg to a different colour just nice plain and simple instead of a basic theme
Where's the dislike button when you need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread