Flash Static Hotel - Stable, Fast & Secure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
One of the best economy's and community I've seen in a LONG time! Good job guys :up:
Thank you, It's very appreciated :) :up:
Damn son, Thats all I have to say about this. This blows my hotel away by a long shot... I wish you the best of luck!:up:
Thank you, means alot! :)

After deciding what to add to static to make it more unique, we decided on going classic and bringing back the 'Weekly Collectibles'.
tOX6qZ7.png

vFFeIHT.png

New Navigator has been put live for 10-30 minutes, there is still little bugs, but majority of them have been fixed.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
We've made some more minor improvements to our site, which includes but is not limited to a custom index, a custom register, a custom rare values page, some CSS editing of the online users area, and a new logo. What is not included in screenshots would be our twitter widget and the StaticFM radio has been re-added to the website so we're also looking for more DJs.

Screenshots -
0K5RGzj.png

GA5299S.png
1pW2H5H.png
2pfq9Vx.png

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Quick update.
We asked a bunch of users what they wanted the most and majority of them said "Group Forums" so here I am, Started them today Progress is small but it's getting there.
nrknz50.png

another Quick update; Rare values has been updated, you can now search & filter.
d65jYdO.png

Crane

Jan 14, 2016
Hey Brad ;)

Static Hotel is an amazing hotel, so whatchu waiting for? Come on down!

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Thank you for your good feedback! Really appreciated.
oh brad i am delighted to tell you that you and your releases never stop to make my motherfucking cock wet.
lush hotel,
lush penis,
lush community,
overall good retro. 10/10 for me

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
It's looking rather nice, though when I visit peoples homepage it shows the same comments for every person. Good luck

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
It's looking rather nice, though when I visit peoples homepage it shows the same comments for every person. Good luck
yeah I've just noticed same, will fix it now. Thank you for the good feedback :)

Quick Update:
OdegH7t.png

HRHkVYS.png

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Just tried to access your hotel to check the new update, and got this:
2f4uo8w.png

So from the images, the new update looks GREAT!! It looks a lot like the old shock cms regsiter, which is awesome!
Do you have all the new looks set up with it too? and how are you grabbing the information for the change looks?
I was going to work on something similar, constructing it from the figuredata.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm no longer part of static, Thought i'd let most know to stop confusion in future.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Is it safe to assume this hotel is closed, since I cannot access the domain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread