Flash Static Hotel - Stable, Fast & Secure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Managed to peak 98 online.
CWdCxz9XAAA2wdm.png:large

uTor

Dec 17, 2015
Just looks like a exact copy of Boon but without the users. Nothing special about this retro

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Just looks like a exact copy of Boon but without the users. Nothing special about this retro
I don't see you doing anything better.

ON TOPIC: You've got a really nice thing going on, Westyy. The client/ingame is amazing, although the web-side could use some more work done to it. In any case, the overall experience provided by Static is good.

Keep it up, good luck on the long run. :up:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
We've been noticing some heavy Layer 7 attacks coming through, this has all been solved now. Thank you. Also Staff Applications are back open. Come check us out at .

rent

Sep 24, 2012
We've been noticing some heavy Layer 7 attacks coming through, this has all been solved now. Thank you. Also Staff Applications are back open. Come check us out at .
Jealous people lol

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
So I've been a member of Static for quite a while now, signing up maybe a few days into its openings, and now being a regular user playing daily.
I don't usually do reviews on hotels, but I just thought that I would congratulate Westyy, and the rest of the team at Static for their progress on Static Hotel. This retro has an amazing community, with lots of friendly people in it. Staff are professional, and manage to do a great job at keeping users entertained by hosting daily events and competitions. The hotel holds the usual weekly events, ROTW, COTW and GOTW which is great for users to do. Westyy gets on top of bugs and glitches in the hotel quite fast and makes sure they are fixed as soon as possible, most of the time really fast. The hotel is also frequently updated with changes in client, and also on the main website.

I don't want to be biased as I'm a usual member on this hotel, but Static is a nice hotel with such a welcoming and friendly community, and I'd recommend for people to check it out. :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
So I've been a member of Static for quite a while now, signing up maybe a few days into its openings, and now being a regular user playing daily.
I don't usually do reviews on hotels, but I just thought that I would congratulate Westyy, and the rest of the team at Static for their progress on Static Hotel. This retro has an amazing community, with lots of friendly people in it. Staff are professional, and manage to do a great job at keeping users entertained by hosting daily events and competitions. The hotel holds the usual weekly events, ROTW, COTW and GOTW which is great for users to do. Westyy gets on top of bugs and glitches in the hotel quite fast and makes sure they are fixed as soon as possible, most of the time really fast. The hotel is also frequently updated with changes in client, and also on the main website.

I don't want to be biased as I'm a usual member on this hotel, but Static is a nice hotel with such a welcoming and friendly community, and I'd recommend for people to check it out. :)
Thank you for the very good feedback, it's very appreciated. :up:

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I've been on static for a while now and its great to see it growing daily. I'd vouch for these guys and say its a well recommended hotel to join because of its daily updates and its ability to withhold and keep users entertained which not a lot of hotels are able to do these days if you were going to join a hotel then I'd say it be this one.
Best of luck with static and with its future got high hopes!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I've been on static for a while now and its great to see it growing daily. I'd vouch for these guys and say its a well recommended hotel to join because of its daily updates and its ability to withhold and keep users entertained which not a lot of hotels are able to do these days if you were going to join a hotel then I'd say it be this one.
Best of luck with static and with its future got high hopes!
Thank you, It's very appreciated. :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
One of the best economy's and community I've seen in a LONG time! Good job guys :up:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Damn son, Thats all I have to say about this. This blows my hotel away by a long shot... I wish you the best of luck!:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread