[Solved] Housekeeping; Error: Something was missing [FIX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalCustoms

Jul 14, 2015
Hello! Currently I'm wondering if anyone has a fix for my hk (RevCMS - Cabbo Edit). So it seems that I have fixed the " You do not have the right access level". However, I am running into a " Error: Something was missing.. " now. I have found the file where that error sprouts from; it says that its missing fields? Sadly I haven't been able to figure out what fields are needed.

If you need an image / code message me.. I cant post code due to this crappy link bs.

Thanks!

Thank you @JynX for the fix!

Last edited:

RoyalCustoms

Jul 14, 2015
Hey man, did you take the tables from the database given in the release?

Should've tagged me :p

I used the Microdb in the release, though these files are messy and their is a db in the wwwroot files. However, Ill reupload it just to see if it works.

--Edit: I had reuploaded the db, didnt do anything. Still have the error.

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I used the Microdb in the release, though these files are messy and their is a db in the wwwroot files. However, Ill reupload it just to see if it works.

--Edit: I had reuploaded the db, didnt do anything. Still have the error.
Can you screenshot the error?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Here , let me know if there is anything certain you need. However, I dont think a font would cause this issue?
Did you add your pin to the column housekeeping_pin in users? Use this query:
UPDATE `users` SET `housekeeping_pin` = 'ADD YOUR PIN HERE' WHERE `username` = 'ADD YOUR USERNAME HERE';

RoyalCustoms

Jul 14, 2015
Did you add your pin to the column housekeeping_pin in users? Use this query:
UPDATE `users` SET `housekeeping_pin` = 'ADD YOUR PIN HERE' WHERE `username` = 'ADD YOUR USERNAME HERE';
Odd I had the pins there, seems your query fixed it though, Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread