Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

So the Server advertisements section has had quite a few Minecraft servers, I think we should have a Minecraft section now, and possibly SA:MP?

Cheers.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Hi,

So the Server advertisements section has had quite a few Minecraft servers, I think we should have a Minecraft section now, and possibly SA:MP?

Cheers.
Good idea, selling SA-MP script's etc. Might come in handy. ^^

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
With that being said, should server advertisements be in the same sections as their development forum?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Good idea, selling SA-MP script's etc. Might come in handy. ^^

You misunderstood me, lol. I meant as advertising.

With that being said, should server advertisements be in the same sections as their development forum?
Could be, or we could have them all in one? I think all in one would be much tidier.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Ohh, Sorry, im tired, but even with that, I've noticed some people in the sa-mp section wanting people to advertise for them etc, now they have their own section. (I think I got it right this time?)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
No it shouldn't. There aren't really any developments for Minecraft.
I think that it would bring the sections together. Plus if someone is viewing the Habbo (or any other dev) section, they aren't likely to leave that section, and look elsewhere on the forums.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I think that it would bring the sections together. Plus if someone is viewing the Habbo (or any other dev) section, they aren't likely to leave that section, and look elsewhere on the forums.

You have a point, could add 'Advertisements' for each big MMORPG section then, or all?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010

I guess it'd look good if you would just do a server advertisement sub-section for the Habbo and SA:MP sections, and rename the now 'Server Advertisements' to 'Other Server Advertisements' or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread