Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I'm down under the weather at the moment, so sorry for no updates this week.

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
HOPEFULLY THIS PROJECT DOESNT BE LIKE THE AZURE EMU PROJECT.....
This will be released, and when it does, it will need a lot of bug testing.
I believe they will release a (some) BETA versions first.

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
This has been in dev since 2011.... Not to flame or anything but does it really take that long? Unless it will be perfect

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This has been in dev since 2011.... Not to flame or anything but does it really take that long? Unless it will be perfect

If you bothered to read the rest of the comments you'd see that they also have school too which slows Development down.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Habbo doesn't come first in life, this emulator is r63b, it has to be perfect, also, zack said he's waiting for the illumina UI to release completely then he'd use that swf build.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The emulator itself ia mostly done, just as said above Zak is wanting to make it perfect so it doesn't have to end up like BcStorm.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

Perfects the word, but out of that year there only has been 4 months worth of development, people really need to stop looking at dates lol.

Also to be fairly honest all the basic stuff is done, I've just finished the Navigator up, i gotta finish the buying on the catalog and just do the pathfinder for the rooms and i am done i guess, then i can work on the features that gives them boons the e-boners.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Wassup guys. I'd just want to brag a lil' bit.. :p.
0311e-11f0aded-91bc-46a1-977f-dc6e5e625824.png

Can't wait to get back! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread