Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communist

C# Developer
Dec 29, 2012
Hello Zak.
Could i get the project with csproj?
I really want to develope some of it, if you stopped this project.
Can you PM me, would be good if you have skype.

-----------------------------------------------------

Nevermind, found it.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

Not sure if your trolling lol.

Sorry for lack of updates it was Christmas and i was on my uni break.
Anyhow look for updates maybe today later or tomorrow.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011

Not sure if your trolling lol.

Sorry for lack of updates it was Christmas and i was on my uni break.
Anyhow look for updates maybe today later or tomorrow.
They thought that you are accepting their offer in the future to let RevEMU be tested on their hotel.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
If there will be a test hotel, I'll personally host it, no worries.

If Kryptos still owns that prjtrev.com domain then that will be the link.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Looks great, Zak. Seems as if this will beat Phoenix not only for the price, but for the features too.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Zak, when do you gonna release this? And is it compable with phoenix db and revCMS?

facepalm.jpg, Both RevCMS and RevEmu are projects of TeamRev i think thats pretty obvious with the first 3 letters of both project names, why wouldn't they be compatible? Rev also released RevDB earlier in the year which from what i suspect will be the main DB for the Emulator, although it probably would be compatible with Phoenix.

Finally, if you read this thread a little you'd notice that Zak will release it when he's ready.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Zak, when do you gonna release this? And is it compable with phoenix db and revCMS?
Release time is unknown. Be patient.

RevEMU will be compatible with PhoenixDB, RevCMS and other CMS/Emulator databases - their main aim is to make RevEMU an universal emulator with the latest Habbo features.
If there will be a test hotel, I'll personally host it, no worries.

If Kryptos still owns that prjtrev.com domain then that will be the link.
Thanks for the reply. :)

Reactions: Zak

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Looks great, Zak. Seems as if this will beat Phoenix not only for the price, but for the features too.
Actually in the long run Phoenix will come out winning for lack of updates to RevEMU. I remember saying he will only release it and then update it a few times and let the community take over. Once the community takes over <3 <3 it will mostly be remakes. Anyways progress <3

Reactions: Zak

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Actually in the long run Phoenix will come out winning for lack of updates to RevEMU. I remember saying he will only release it and then update it a few times and let the community take over. Once the community takes over <3 <3 it will mostly be remakes. Anyways progress <3

What makes you think the community will develop off this emulator when no one bothered developing off Uber, Bfly, or any others? Oh, they did but lasted a month and then released them unpatched and unfinished. Not saying people won't develop this but if Aaron has lasted 2+ years with constant updates on Phoenix, I'd think it'll still beat RevEMU as far as updates go. Phoenix 4.0 will be releasing soon before we know it, and yes Aaron will still be doing updates like he did with R63 post-shuffle. So all in all, Phoenix 4.0 will still be more up-to-date and top of the emulator that is most used. Think about it, there's only a select few who can actually code C# and such.

Before anyone starts bitching, I'm not hating. It's just my opinion.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
What makes you think the community will develop off this emulator when no one bothered developing off Uber, Bfly, or any others? Oh, they did but lasted a month and then released them unpatched and unfinished. Not saying people won't develop this but if Aaron has lasted 2+ years with constant updates on Phoenix, I'd think it'll still beat RevEMU as far as updates go. Phoenix 4.0 will be releasing soon before we know it, and yes Aaron will still be doing updates like he did with R63 post-shuffle. So all in all, Phoenix 4.0 will still be more up-to-date and top of the emulator that is most used. Think about it, there's only a select few who can actually code C# and such.

Before anyone starts bitching, I'm not hating. It's just my opinion.

Who knows by the looks of it Habbo won't even be up next month.

Bl0wf1sh

Nov 28, 2011
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight this can get. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread