Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Yeah once i get everything setup, I will sent out plenty of in-game screen shots.

Thanks mate.

Right i just been doing some minor edits on the sockets to actually get them running, i think they should be working fine in a day or two.
T'is going good. Keep it up, we'll be here to support ... :D More powers. Another question, who are the other people working with RevEMU aside from you?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
T'is going good. Keep it up, we'll be here to support ... :D More powers. Another question, who are the other people working with RevEMU aside from you?

No one is working with me.

But the community is supported/helping me.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Keep on going ... though we may not technically support you .. you always know we're at your back! ;) GO REVEMU!

Cheers mate.

Right i think i uploaded the wrong revision or something when i updated the headers (facepalm) So just resetting the swfs.

Added more functions to the new function plugin. Catalog cache is finished, along with purchasing (Just needs to be tested) I'm guessing my next target after i completed the Navigator is the inventory and rooms.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Cheers mate.

Right i think i uploaded the wrong revision or something when i updated the headers (facepalm) So just resetting the swfs.

Added more functions to the new function plugin. Catalog cache is finished, along with purchasing (Just needs to be tested) I'm guessing my next target after i completed the Navigator is the inventory and rooms.
Be nice if you added group support such as on habbo. Where you can manage your groups through client, buy group furniture such as group gates where you must be a member to enter through that gate. Also add more badge items such as letters and stuff (Swf for a lot of this Ik)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Be nice if you added group support such as on habbo. Where you can manage your groups through client, buy group furniture such as group gates where you must be a member to enter through that gate. Also add more badge items such as letters and stuff (Swf for a lot of this Ik)

I won't bother listening to comments about distinctive in-game features at the moment, don't take it personal but i wanna focus on the main concerns first. No point having groups if you can't enter a room!

Not planning on it, if i end up hosting one i will most likely will get flooded by people who like to call IP flooding hacking.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
I won't bother listening to comments about distinctive in-game features at the moment, don't take it personal but i wanna focus on the main concerns first. No point having groups if you can't enter a room!

Not planning on it, if i end up hosting one i will most likely will get flooded by people who like to call IP flooding hacking.
I can host one for you VPS ;) - Only if the hotel actually works (like the core.)

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Wouldn't Zak need the SWF Packets for that?

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Wouldn't Zak need the SWF Packets for that?

facepalm.jpg

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I can host one for you VPS ;) - Only if the hotel actually works (like the core.)

I don't mind hosting it on my pc it's usually on 24/7, but it's the fact that it's not really needed and most likely will be IP flooded.

I don't care about packets of functions, i can always just packet log the structure and get the Id by the common swf search method.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
I don't mind hosting it on my pc it's usually on 24/7, but it's the fact that it's not really needed and most likely will be IP flooded.

I don't care about packets of functions, i can always just packet log the structure and get the Id by the common swf search method.

So is the source stable yet to run a hotel? If so I will make a role-play version.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Don't worry i'll make a release in the release section of Rev when it's in a good stable enough build to work on hotels so keep an eye out.
Thanks Mate,

When I make the hotel you would have admin access.

Merry Christmass~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread