RevCMS [Fresh Edit]

Hbvbbbb

Jul 28, 2015
Hi, Devbest;)
This is my release of my Fresh Edit! It took some time, but I guess I should release this because this CMS Is worthless to me as I'm Developing onto new edits!

Credits!- Me 50%:cool: Visions Team 40%:p @Wicked 10%:D

Dont trust Do not download!:eek:
:ninja:

Here are some Screenshots!
Index ; Using old Index :up:
Me ; &
Community ;
Articles ;
Rules ;
Staff Page ;
Bots ;
Shop ;
Top Users ;

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why does love always feel like a battlefield
-----
Ont: Nice release, just needs a bit more editing to be more "unique" I guess, but I prefer the original habbo theme anyways :p

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
First of all, well done. Although it could do with a lot of work, including more features and most likely a tidy up, it is a good starting place for hotels or people looking to edit it. As @Leader said, it is basically a Habbo skin semi-recoloured, but well done. 6/10

Hbvbbbb

Jul 28, 2015
@RyanzRetros Thankyou for the Feedback, This is just an simple edit as editing more onto the CMS It's self. Just releasing this CMS to be edited by further editor's
Feedback 10/10

Thankyou @Leader took the Advise into hand adding further edit's into the CMS! Feedback 7/10

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nice Release, Looks good to me. 10/10
And this is why we have no more active CMS developers. Yes he has put effort into it, but nothing is 10/10... Especially not this. Closest to 10/10 are Habboon's or BurbianCMS. If you could develop properly you would help him improve, and if you can't develop, then don't comment...

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
And this is why we have no more active CMS developers. Yes he has put effort into it, but nothing is 10/10... Especially not this. Closest to 10/10 are Habboon's or BurbianCMS. If you could develop properly you would help him improve, and if you can't develop, then don't comment...
Just because a hotel is large, doesn't mean it's CMS is great. I remember seeing Habboon's and the folder structure as well as files and code being all over the place. Those CMS's themselves aren't even a 7/10

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Just because a hotel is large, doesn't mean it's CMS is great. I remember seeing Habboon's and the folder structure as well as files and code being all over the place. Those CMS's themselves aren't even a 7/10
No, I know they're not clean or organised or anything, but it is secure as shit, custom edits and fully working.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
No, I know they're not clean or organised or anything, but it is secure as shit, custom edits and fully working.
Are you judging security based on server load, when people to this day still exploit the living shit out of larger hotels, and I mean nothing built on Rev, Uber, so forth is ever or will ever be "secure."

Users who are viewing this thread