RevCMS [Fresh Edit]

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Are you judging security based on server load, when people to this day still exploit the living shit out of larger hotels, and I mean nothing built on Rev, Uber, so forth is ever or will ever be "secure."

Feel free to find an exploit on Habboon and abuse it, I can't even recall a date that Fresh nor Habboon last suffered w/ exploits.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Feel free to find an exploit on Habboon and abuse it, I can't even recall a date that Fresh nor Habboon last suffered w/ exploits.

Well put!! @Leader is clearly confused, a large amount of people try to hack, exploit, inject etc Habboon and Fresh all the time, but who has actually succeeded. That is why Habboon has a good CMS...

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I can recall both Habboon and Zap exploiting eachother daily for users when Zap was open

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I can recall both Habboon and Zap exploiting eachother daily for users when Zap was open

So if anything you're talking a good 3 years ago (and I can't even say anything on that, as I wasn't involved with Habboon back then, so I'm clueless), way before Habboon started to use Rev. 3 years ago isn't a present daily basis, from your reply I quoted.

Rev and Uber are still reasonable choices to use as a CMS nowadays, the website usage is low and for most users it only serves one generic purpose. The client should be the main focus.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
So if anything you're talking a good 3 years ago (and I can't even say anything on that, as I wasn't involved with Habboon back then, so I'm clueless), way before Habboon started to use Rev. 3 years ago isn't a present daily basis, from your reply I quoted.

Rev and Uber are still reasonable choices to use as a CMS nowadays, the website usage is low and for most users it only serves one generic purpose. The client should be the main focus.
Of course you will say client is main focus, you're an emulator developer. But yeh, Habboon has not been exploited for years..

Lack

May 5, 2013
Help me ?

How do i change the Logo for the cms ? i tried to change logo.png and logo.gif
didn't work help ?

Users who are viewing this thread