Retro Habbo Cloudflare Problem

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
Hey guys!

I have just set up everything for my retro hotel and connected it with cloudflare, but the problem is that when I trying to enter the hotel the client would not load. It just says error 404. What makes me confused is that my friend can join the hotel so I tested to enter the hotel on an other IP then my standard and it doen't work...

Can someone please help me to fix this!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Oh sorry. I mean it's on my own ip adress but I have all the ports open. It's just me that can't join

I can join when I got the original nameservers but not the cloudflare nameservers. Maybe it's just easier to fix everything again on a vps server? :)

You know where I can buy good vps?
thats very dangerous to use your own home ip if u are letting strangers play your retro.

if u would like something free and dont want to pay i would use hamachi over your own ip.

if u want a cheap but nice vps is pretty good

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
thats very dangerous to use your own home ip if u are letting strangers play your retro.

if u would like something free and dont want to pay i would use hamachi over your own ip.

if u want a cheap but nice vps is pretty good
That's what I felt as well. Equally good to do it right instead. Thank you so much for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread