Retro Habbo Cloudflare Problem

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
Hey guys!

I have just set up everything for my retro hotel and connected it with cloudflare, but the problem is that when I trying to enter the hotel the client would not load. It just says error 404. What makes me confused is that my friend can join the hotel so I tested to enter the hotel on an other IP then my standard and it doen't work...

Can someone please help me to fix this!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Hey guys!

I have just set up everything for my retro hotel and connected it with cloudflare, but the problem is that when I trying to enter the hotel the client would not load. It just says error 404. What makes me confused is that my friend can join the hotel so I tested to enter the hotel on an other IP then my standard and it doen't work...

Can someone please help me to fix this!
do you have a client.php file?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Okay this thread kind of needs cleaning.

When you’re not using Cloudflare does the hotel CMS/client work fine? If so then it’s Cloudflare.

If not then your problem isn’t with Cloudflare. I’m kind of confused how setting up cloudflare would affect your client though, it’s only a HTTP gateway, shouldn’t really affect the client.

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
Yes!
Without cloudflare just using my ip and the domain it's working fine (the client too) But when I use cloudflare only the site works not the client.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Okay this thread kind of needs cleaning.

When you’re not using Cloudflare does the hotel CMS/client work fine? If so then it’s Cloudflare.

If not then your problem isn’t with Cloudflare. I’m kind of confused how setting up cloudflare would affect your client though, it’s only a HTTP gateway, shouldn’t really affect the client.
It loads then disconnects

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are you changing your client IP to something through Cloudflare? Maybe it’s a cache/DNS thing if not.

Ask a friend to try it or try resetting your cache.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Are you changing your client IP to something through Cloudflare? Maybe it’s a cache/DNS thing if not.

Ask a friend to try it or try resetting your cache.
I asked him if he's done his swfs and he asked what is it and where is it, most likely he hasn't updated them or something

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
Sorry but I don't know much about this. Just trying to learn

What I don't understand is that my friend can login and the client works for him but not for me...?

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
I did it

I'm pretty sure something is wrong with cloudflare. When I use the standard nameservers it works just fine. But then I change to the cloudflare nameservers the client doesn't work. So what you think? Something wrong in cloudflare?

Laaino

Mar 14, 2015
Oh sorry. I mean it's on my own ip adress but I have all the ports open. It's just me that can't join

I can join when I got the original nameservers but not the cloudflare nameservers. Maybe it's just easier to fix everything again on a vps server? :)

You know where I can buy good vps?

Users who are viewing this thread